SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    Molon Labe Ring
Page 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Molon Labe Ring Login/Join 
My Time is Yours
Picture of davetruong
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Vettebeach:
Received mine today. It's terrific!

Thank you, David!

Thank you Vettebeach! Wear it in good health my friend!

God, Family, Country.

Posts: 5298 | Location: Orange County, California | Registered: October 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
cigar smoking
beer snob
Picture of johnson27
posted Hide Post
I was lucky enough to receive my ring today.
David, thank you! Its absolutely gorgeous.
John

"I make up for my lack of accuracy by missing as fast as I can"

Posts: 1760 | Location: Mid Michigan | Registered: March 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My Time is Yours
Picture of davetruong
posted Hide Post
Thank you everyone for your orders I've been so busy with the Citizen specials, I'm sorry for the delay in emails. Thank you again for your business!

God, Family, Country.

Posts: 5298 | Location: Orange County, California | Registered: October 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My Time is Yours
Picture of davetruong
posted Hide Post
Hi gents,

I'm working on my website and would love more testimonials. Thank you!

God, Family, Country.

Man Once
Child Twice
posted Hide Post
Back to page 1

Posts: 9613 | Location: NE OHIO | Registered: October 22, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I must say that this ring is incredible and so is the customer service. I ordered a ring that was a size too small. I was able to return it for a free resize and had the ring back in about two weeks. Customer service was great and the ring matches!!

Posts: 298 | Registered: November 01, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My Time is Yours
Picture of davetruong
posted Hide Post
thank you gents for the orders, we are still backed up to 6 weeks for any size smaller than a 10 and larger than a 13. We have inventory in 10-13

God, Family, Country.

Picture of tundrav84wd
posted Hide Post
Email sent.

Old School German Sigs,....Quality and Reliability you can consistently depend on, right out of the box.

**Remembering 9/11/2001 Celebrating 5/1/2011**

OPUS DEI CUM PECUNIA ALIENUM EFFICEMUS

Posts: 6335 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: December 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My Time is Yours
Picture of davetruong
posted Hide Post
Thank you everyone for your continued orders. I am still trying to catch up with the orders. Thank you!

God, Family, Country.

My Time is Yours
Picture of davetruong
posted Hide Post
I am thankful for the orders. However, I do not have a code for SF members to order on my site. The best prices is still reserved for SF members.

If you'd like to order please email me directly. Thank you!

God, Family, Country.

Picture of motorcopm4
posted Hide Post
Emailed

Certified Glock Armorer
SCCJA Firearms instructor

Posts: 311 | Location: Myrtle Beach SC | Registered: August 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of blueshep
posted Hide Post

I sure get a lot of compliments on mine! I missed out on the Sig Coin but I got the ring.
Thanks Dave

----------------------------------------
NRA Lifetime Member

Posts: 1403 | Location: Northeast,Ohio | Registered: November 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My Time is Yours
Picture of davetruong
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by blueshep:

I sure get a lot of compliments on mine! I missed out on the Sig Coin but I got the ring.
Thanks Dave

Have not checked back in a bit, but thank you for that awesome picture.

God, Family, Country.

Loves His Wife
Picture of BRL
posted Hide Post
quote:

Thanks Dave

Email me your address and I'll send you a silver coin. I lost mine (or thought I did) and posted a WTB add here. One fine member sent me a couple so they need to find a home for someone who missed out.

Both Mrs. BRL and I have one of Dave's rings. Phenomenal quality and detail. I wear mine every day and get a lot of compliments.

I am not BIPOLAR. I don't even like bears.

Posts: 12546 | Location: Western WI | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sig Forum Smart-Ass
Picture of Rotndad
posted Hide Post
I ordered my ring via email last week. Impatiently awaiting my shipping email notification. Big Grin

Dripping water hollows out stone, not through force, but through persistence.
-Ovid

NRA Life Member
NRA Certified Basic Pistol Instructor

Posts: 9997 | Location: Land O Lakes, FLA | Registered: June 18, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of blueshep
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BRL:
quote:

Thanks Dave

Email me your address and I'll send you a silver coin. I lost mine (or thought I did) and posted a WTB add here. One fine member sent me a couple so they need to find a home for someone who missed out.

Both Mrs. BRL and I have one of Dave's rings. Phenomenal quality and detail. I wear mine every day and get a lot of compliments.

BRL, You just made my day Sir, I sent you my address. Thank you and your wife for your kind generosity.

----------------------------------------
NRA Lifetime Member

Posts: 1403 | Location: Northeast,Ohio | Registered: November 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My Time is Yours
Picture of davetruong
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by BRL:
quote:

Thanks Dave

BRL, You just made my day Sir, I sent you my address. Thank you and your wife for your kind generosity.

Can you resend me your address to David@mimisjewelryinc.com

God, Family, Country.

Loves His Wife
Picture of BRL
posted Hide Post
To be clear Dave, he sent me his address so I could send him the SF coin.

If I'm butting in on something else, I apologize for the confusion, it's been a long week! Big Grin

I am not BIPOLAR. I don't even like bears.

Posts: 12546 | Location: Western WI | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sig Forum Smart-Ass
Picture of Rotndad
posted Hide Post
I received my ring today. I was so worried and bummed when the mail female (Mail Lady/Postal Carrier) didn't show up at her normal time. My boss told me that he doubted she would deliver it today since he never knew her to deliver that late in the day. When it did arrive I was like a kid at Christmas getting his first gun...THRILLED. Like many others have said pictures don't do it justice at all. The ring is absolutely STUNNING. The amount of detail is astounding. To say I love it is an understatement. The only thing that made this any better was when TSM11 said she wanted to buy this for me for our 2nd anniversary next month.

Here are a bunch of pictures. I played around and unleashed my "artistic side" and had fun with it too. These are cell phone pics but from my experience the Samsung S7 Edge has a pretty good built in camera.

20mb image hosting

Edited to add....I tried PostImage hosting for the first time and I must have done something wrong resizing the pictures when uploading them. I will fix them tomorrow. In the meantime you can click n the pics and it will take you to the website for a bigger picture.

Dripping water hollows out stone, not through force, but through persistence.
-Ovid

NRA Life Member
NRA Certified Basic Pistol Instructor

Posts: 9997 | Location: Land O Lakes, FLA | Registered: June 18, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My Time is Yours
Picture of davetruong
posted Hide Post
Thanks Tony! I appreciate your business and friendship! For those that want to order, we have a pretty good selection of sizes and turn around is much quicker.

To order:

http://www.2amolonlabe.com/shop

Sig Forum coupon code: SigForum2A

God, Family, Country.