SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    Molon Labe Ring
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 15
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Molon Labe Ring Login/Join 
My Time is Yours
Picture of davetruong
posted
UPDATE

My website is up and running, the ordering process is much easier! For Sig Forum Members please use the code: SigForum2A

Again, thank you for your business and friendship.

-----------------------------------------------

I've realized my post in the lounge turned into a classifieds, so if you'd like to order please do it here or email me at david@mimisjewelryinc.com or call my office at 714-964-7851.

Well, after over 6 months of design and manufacturing with many failed attempts of quality and aesthetics, I am proud to say I am beyond happy with this rendition. Thank you all who contributed with input and suggestions.

The ring is made completely out of solid sterling silver (.925), it weighs 32.9 grams (over an ounce) in a size 10.5. It is a one of a kind design by me for my 2nd Amendment supporting friends. You will not see this ring being sold anywhere else.

How to order: Email is best so we can keep everything straight. My email is david@mimisjewelryinc.com and please send label “Molon Labe” on the subject, and put "I want one in a size ____". You'll get an email back from me with a PO.

NO DEPOSIT NECESSARY FROM MY SIG FORUM FAMILY IS NEEDED! The turn around time is approximately 6 weeks. The phone number to my shop is 714-964-7851.

Due to the increased curiosity of this ring outside Sig Forum please email me for pricing.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: davetruong,

God, Family, Country.

Posts: 5280 | Location: Orange County, California | Registered: October 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello Dave!
How much extra to have our Sig Forum screen name engraved on the inside?

Posts: 4144 | Location: Colorado | Registered: July 06, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of losvaqueros
posted Hide Post
Let's see it on a hand, very cool.

Order sent.
Thanks

Posts: 1766 | Location: middle TN | Registered: January 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PowerBook
posted Hide Post
Click on one of the images on page 1.
It will take you to the PhotoBucket page.
There are some earlier versions there.

It is very interesting to see the design process.

Join the SigForum LinkedIn Group.
http://www.linkedin.com/groups?gid=149744

My LinkedIn Profile.
http://www.linkedin.com/pub/1/a87/170

Posts: 1646 | Location: Ashburn, VA USA | Registered: June 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Once a Marine,
always a Marine
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
Hi Dave,

I have been looking for a reason to retire my Marine Corps ring - I've been out 23 years, it is time. This creation of yours is a well timed replacement. EMail sent.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 8782 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
That is awesome David. I will take one. Email incoming. Thanks-orc

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 11548 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Dave,
You're an artist and I'm in. I'll send an email later.

Posts: 1631 | Location: Florida | Registered: September 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dusty3030
posted Hide Post
Dave, I sent you an email. I want one too.

Straight shootin!
dusty

Posts: 3030 | Location: Memphis, mf'n, TN | Registered: August 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
I will proudly buy one when I have the funds.

Posts: 13690 | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member of the Ka-tet
of 19 and 99
Picture of barres
posted Hide Post
The ring is truly a work of art, Dave!

Remember, in a life-or-death situation, when seconds count, the police are only minutes away.

Barre

Posts: 975 | Location: Prison City, Texas | Registered: November 23, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Email with order sent. Thank you!!
-BILL

Posts: 2 | Location: St. Louis County | Registered: August 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by thebondman:
-BILL

Nice first post! Smile

Posts: 33458 | Location: NW Indiana | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Order sent. Thank you.

Posts: 508 | Location: maryland | Registered: February 16, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spectemur Agendo
Picture of brecaidra
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 6guns:
quote:
Originally posted by thebondman:
-BILL

Nice first post! Smile

He must be one of those "quality over quantity" kind of guys. Smile

SIGforum's triple minority

"It can't rain all the time." - Eric Draven

Posts: 16619 | Location: IA | Registered: May 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ConquestN98858
posted Hide Post
Dave, That is a very nice creation and my Latin Teacher Mr. Murphy, would be proud as he used to say that I was "Bellicose by Nature"... Please advise if you get to the 20+ order count at a lower price Sir!
Thanks,

Mike...ConquestN98858

Posts: 134 | Location: Western NY | Registered: July 19, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My Time is Yours
Picture of davetruong
posted Hide Post
Wow...thank you all for the order. You should all have your POs already

God, Family, Country.

Posts: 5280 | Location: Orange County, California | Registered: October 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
4-H Shooting
Sports Instructor
Picture of Zecpull
posted Hide Post
quote:
"I want one in a size _10.5 I think..___".

Email Sent.

'The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but
> because he loves what is behind him.' G. K. Chesterton

NRA Endowment Life member
NRA Pistol instructor...and Range Safety instructor
Women On Target Instructor.

Posts: 8724 | Location: Wooster,Ohio | Registered: May 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 45_Auto
posted Hide Post
Awesome ring Dave. I can't afford one right now, but I wanted to compliment you on your talent, the ring is amazing!

My interests...Guns, Motorcycles, Women...not necessarily in that order.

Posts: 2027 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: November 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of losvaqueros
posted Hide Post
David, please check your emails! Thanks!

Posts: 1766 | Location: middle TN | Registered: January 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stangosaurus Rex
Picture of Tommydogg
posted Hide Post
Just curios, how is production coming along?

Beth Greene

Posts: 6681 | Location: South Florida | Registered: January 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post