SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTB P239 .357Sig Barrel
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTB P239 .357Sig Barrel Login/Join 
Semper Paratus
Picture of sj4550
posted
One time BTT

Would like to get a P239 .357Sig Barrel.

Foolishly sold one a couple of years ago and wished I hadn't (isn't that always the case)

Let me know if you are willing to part with one.

Thanks for looking

Steve

This message has been edited. Last edited by: sj4550,

Posts: 203 | Location: Ovilla, TX | Registered: May 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of AUTiger89
posted Hide Post
CDNN has had a lot of deals on SIG barrels lately. You might check there.

Phone's ringing, Dude.

Posts: 5478 | Location: Upstate SC | Registered: April 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rick Lee
posted Hide Post
CDNN's barrel sales are never .357SIG barrels for P239s or P229s. Those are the two I'm looking for and they never show up. I called CDNN about it and they don't have any coming up either.

Posts: 1270 | Location: Cave Creek, AZ | Registered: October 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rick Lee:
CDNN's barrel sales are never .357SIG barrels for P239s or P229s. Those are the two I'm looking for and they never show up. I called CDNN about it and they don't have any coming up either.

Gunparts shows them in stock

https://www.gunpartscorp.com/products/887520

Posts: 182 | Location: Bucks County, PA | Registered: December 24, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rick Lee
posted Hide Post
Wal-Mart has them for way cheaper than that.

Posts: 1270 | Location: Cave Creek, AZ | Registered: October 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Paratus
Picture of sj4550
posted Hide Post
I will bump this one time. Still looking

quote:
Originally posted by sj4550:
Would like to get a P239 .357Sig Barrel.

Foolishly sold one a couple of years ago and wished I hadn't (isn't that always the case)

Let me know if you are willing to part with one.

Thanks for looking

Steve

Posts: 203 | Location: Ovilla, TX | Registered: May 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 4MUL8R
posted Hide Post

Posts: 2974 | Location: Commonwealth of Virginia | Registered: January 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Paratus
Picture of sj4550
posted Hide Post
Those have been Out of Stock for a long time, but thanks for looking out for me.

quote: