SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    FS: Sig P245 L.N.I.B $875.00
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

FS: Sig P245 L.N.I.B $875.00 Login/Join 
NOT compromised!
Picture of SIGWALLY
posted
Sig P245 Compact .45 acp Like new in box with paperwork and 2 mags (one still in wrap) Very low round count. Only $875.00. My email is in my profile.

Posts: 1343 | Location: Tampa Bay, Florida | Registered: July 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
On the DL
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
I am well aware of the rule that states that we should not post in another member’s “for sale” ad, unless we are interested in buying the item for sale.

However, I did check with SigWally and he gave me the green light to post this in his thread, because it might be of interest to the buyer of his P245.

I have some extra P220c magazines. The P220c is the successor to the P245, and the P220c magazines work in either the P220c or the P245.

These are the standard SIG magazines, stainless, six round, new in wrapper.

They are listed at $49.95 each on both the SIG website and the Top Gun Supply website, but they are out of stock at both places.

I am offering from one, to five (buyer’s choice) of these, at $45.00 each, plus shipping at cost — USPS website is showing a small flat rate priority mail box ships for $8.30. I will ship with tracking and insured.

I do not use the evil PayPal. I prefer payment by Zelle, if you have a Zelle account, else I will accept a money order, or a cashiers check. I will also accept a personal check, but at my discretion, I might delay shipping until a personal check clears.

If you want any of these magazines, post here with how many you want (minimum one, maximum five), and follow up with logistic arrangements to the email address in my profile.

By offering to buy these magazines, the buyer is certifying that they are legal to own in his / her state.

Posts: 23780 | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NOT compromised!
Picture of SIGWALLY
posted Hide Post
BTT

Posts: 1343 | Location: Tampa Bay, Florida | Registered: July 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post