SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    Fraud Alert BiggSigg WTB Sig box / case 2022 & 320 x5
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Fraud Alert BiggSigg WTB Sig box / case 2022 & 320 x5 Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MannKrafted:
Am I the only one who thinks that filing a fraud case after 10 days from payment is a little over the top? USPS is taking 2 weeks coast to coast, sometimes more with zero updates on the tracking, right now. I'm with you that he should have responded in SOME way to at least ease your fears, but I ship a lot of boxes, each week and right now, USPS is a chit-show for shipping and tracking. I'm going to keep the faith and hope that the OP receives a box on his porch when all is said and done.
Faith is in short supply, all over right now. I hope that this all works out, in the end.
LaMont in AZ

The poster in question's failure to respond or address the matter is perhaps most salient. All he needs to do is set the record straight. Seems that hasn't happened.

Posts: 5840 | Registered: September 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of defensivetactics2
posted Hide Post
Also, case closed by bank, no recourse with Zelle, so still no response and no cases have arrived looks like I am out the $45.

Posts: 341 | Registered: April 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
Hopefully he will become a recipient of the ban hammer some day.

“Fate whispers to the warrior, 'You can not withstand the storm.'
The warrior whispers back, 'I AM THE STORM."

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 5664 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of defensivetactics2
posted Hide Post
Never heard back from him or Sigforum
So I'm out that $

Posts: 341 | Registered: April 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post