SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    Fraud Alert BiggSigg WTB Sig box / case 2022 & 320 x5
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Fraud Alert BiggSigg WTB Sig box / case 2022 & 320 x5 Login/Join 
Picture of defensivetactics2
posted
Looking for 2 sig boxes/plastic case for a sp2022 and a p320 xfive. Thank-you

This message has been edited. Last edited by: defensivetactics2,

Posts: 341 | Registered: April 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Think i may have 1 or 2, I'll check when i get home tonite.

Posts: 16 | Registered: October 05, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just now seeing this, please let me know.

posted Hide Post
Rick, please provide tracking number for the boxes I paid for 6 days ago, I have emailed and called you but no response.

posted Hide Post
Still no contact so it appears I have been scammed and $45 stolen from me.
FYI forum members
He posted on the 11th to another wtb his name is
Rick Putnam rick@elcandles.com

quote:
Originally posted by BiggSigg:
Have a set if you still need..

I paid with zelle, will call bank today.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: defensivetactics2,

posted Hide Post
Filled a fraud case with my bank on Richard Putnam takes 10 days. will see what happens.

Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
Any update?

“Fate whispers to the warrior, 'You can not withstand the storm.'
The warrior whispers back, 'I AM THE STORM."

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 5664 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
No, no contact from BiggSigg and bank says 10 business days to get back to me.

Picture of MauiWowie22
posted Hide Post
He’s on other gun sites selling google his user ID

Thanks MW22...

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Posts: 5060 | Location: Maryland | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
While praying on WTB ads is the new norm, i hope there is a reasonable explanation and you did not get scammed

14 years to retirement! Just waiting!

Posts: 3932 | Location: Seoul | Registered: August 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
If you see me running
try to keep up
Picture of mrvmax
posted Hide Post
I can vouch for Defensivetactics2, he just bought a Sig 716 from me, communicated well and paid quickly so I doubt there is anything amiss on his end. I hate to see someone getting ripped off, even for a small amount.

Posts: 3407 | Location: Friendswood Texas | Registered: August 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
Not criticizing defensivetactics2, but there's a lesson in his experience:

BiggSigg registered two months ago and had all of 15 posts at the time he replied to the WTB advert--all in the Classifieds.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher
"The dominant media is no more ``mainstream`` than leftists are liberals." -- me

Posts: 19770 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spinnin' Chain
Picture of Expat
posted Hide Post
Lesson indeed. I responded to an ad in which the guy's first post was his ad. His second post was a reply to my query and no posts since. Middle of November.

Posts: 3157 | Location: Oregun | Registered: August 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Am I the only one who thinks that filing a fraud case after 10 days from payment is a little over the top? USPS is taking 2 weeks coast to coast, sometimes more with zero updates on the tracking, right now. I'm with you that he should have responded in SOME way to at least ease your fears, but I ship a lot of boxes, each week and right now, USPS is a chit-show for shipping and tracking. I'm going to keep the faith and hope that the OP receives a box on his porch when all is said and done.
Faith is in short supply, all over right now. I hope that this all works out, in the end.
LaMont in AZ

Posts: 17 | Location: Apache Junction, AZ | Registered: November 08, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of powermad
posted Hide Post
He's been on other forums selling and scamming people.
He sold and went silent here and then pulled the same stunt at the other sig site a couple of days later.
Same name, same MO.

Posts: 653 | Location: Portland Oregon | Registered: October 01, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of IndianaMike
posted Hide Post
Mannkrafted
He has not Been in contact with the buyer. since the Transaction.

Posts: 1348 | Location: NORTHEAST INDIANA | Registered: August 18, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm keeping faith, but if he has truly done this on other sites, it does not look good.

Posts: 17 | Location: Apache Junction, AZ | Registered: November 08, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SiGagain
posted Hide Post
USPS is indeed slow but the internet still works...

Bill

Fast is Fine...Accuracy is Final
*SiGARMS GSR Revolution STX
*SiG/Sauer*P220*P226*P228*P230*P245*SPC2009*P365

NRA Benefactor Life/LEAA Life Membership

Posts: 2387 | Location: ChicagoLand, USA | Registered: November 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BiggSigg:
Think i may have 1 or 2, I'll check when i get home tonite.

His post screams scam...

Both small 'i's, and the spelling on tonight. Along with being a new, low posting member.
Poor, broken grammar is a big red flag.

Posts: 8938 | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
Hoping you get a refund through your bank.

“Fate whispers to the warrior, 'You can not withstand the storm.'
The warrior whispers back, 'I AM THE STORM."

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 5664 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post