SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS DPMS 5.56 Black Rifle **SOLD**
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS DPMS 5.56 Black Rifle **SOLD** Login/Join 
Picture of Cobra21
posted
Have a really good condition DPMS Oracle/Lite (not sure I know how to tell the difference) 5.56 w/ Magpul MOE Hand Guard. Bought two new 5.56's this week so this one has to go.

If you've been thinking about an entry level black rifle to test it out or want to one to have a truck gun this is ideal. This guns shoots great and rings the bell at 400 yds with my optics (don't have a target beyond that). No original box, mags or rear sight. Less that 700 rnds thru it.
$325 Shipped (Black dog not included) SOLD

Have a VP9 with maybe 250 rounds. Like it, but have 3 M&P's and a PPQ. Just have too many to shoot. This is in VERY, VERY good condition with all of the original inclusions and box. $490 $430 Shipped from my FFL. [/QUOTE] SOLD

Like with everything I sell on the forum, this is all my personal stuff and I like my stuff. If you don't like it when received I will buy it back for whatever you have in it, including shipping. No questions asked.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Cobra21,

Risk the consequences of honesty...

Posts: 4033 | Location: DFW, TX | Registered: December 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted Hide Post
Bump for a solid seller Wink

"Attack life, it's going to kill you anyway." Steve McQueen...

Posts: 4494 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: July 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Cobra21
posted Hide Post
Thanks d-f. Maybe this will get their attention. Big Grin

Posts: 4033 | Location: DFW, TX | Registered: December 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted Hide Post
email sent.

dozer

"She's got a cherry-handled pistol in her lollipop pocket." Five Horse Johnson

Posts: 2359 | Location: fayette,al | Registered: April 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I will take it per our email.

-------------------
"Oh bother", said Pooh, as he chambered his last round.

Posts: 711 | Location: North Texas | Registered: November 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Cobra21
posted Hide Post
SPF to gocatgo

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Cobra21:
SPF to gocatgo

Thanks for the great deal, and it was good to meet you.

-------------------
"Oh bother", said Pooh, as he chambered his last round.

Posts: 711 | Location: North Texas | Registered: November 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My Time is Yours
Picture of davetruong
posted Hide Post
Love my VP9, they go for around $1000 in Commiefornia

God, Family, Country.

Posts: 5303 | Location: Orange County, California | Registered: October 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Cobra21
posted Hide Post
New item added

Picture of the Hudge
posted Hide Post
Email sent.

Posts: 651 | Location: Inland Nortwest | Registered: May 29, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of the Hudge
posted Hide Post
I'll take it.

Posts: 651 | Location: Inland Nortwest | Registered: May 29, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post