SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    FS: Dash Cam
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

FS: Dash Cam Login/Join 
posted
DOD Tech LS430W Dash Cam. This camera was used for about a year and is in perfect working order. Will come with all that is pictured. Instructions, Suction mount, Adhesive mount (will have to apply new double sided tape), and power cable. No memory card included. $100 shipped

This message has been edited. Last edited by: unarmed,

Posts: 388 | Location: Space City | Registered: October 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
2) Ares Aegis Enhanced(stiffer) belt Stainless buckle/ Black, size small.

I'll take this.

Posts: 278 | Location: Seattle | Registered: October 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Their web site says the medium is for someone who wears a 34" waist pants, but that the webbing length is 43". Do you think it would fit someone who wears a 36" waist? I know it says made of SCUBA webbing, but is it fairly stiff and thick?

If so, I'm interested.

Posts: 1800 | Location: Northern California | Registered: December 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SigSAC:
Their web site says the medium is for someone who wears a 34" waist pants, but that the webbing length is 43". Do you think it would fit someone who wears a 36" waist? I know it says made of SCUBA webbing, but is it fairly stiff and thick?

If so, I'm interested.

It should fit a 36" waist, i'm a 34" and even with my gun there is plenty of extra belt left. It's not real thick, but thick enough to catch the clip on my holster. It is fairly stiff though.

Posts: 388 | Location: Space City | Registered: October 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
OK - will take it. Email inbound.

Posts: 1800 | Location: Northern California | Registered: December 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Belt arrived today - fits just right.

Thank you!