SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    FOUND ONE
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

FOUND ONE Login/Join 
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted
Mrs. Mike is looking for a phone for The Tomminator who just entered sixth grade. The phone must be a Verizon compatible. We think it will need to be a 6 or higher.....not looking to spend a bunch money.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: MikeinNC,

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.”
― Robert A. Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Posts: 7553 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
eh-TEE-oh-clez
Picture of Aeteocles
posted Hide Post
I've got a Google Pixel 2 listed in the classifieds...

Posts: 11425 | Location: Orange County, California | Registered: May 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have an iPhone 6s. Bought during the early part of COVID. Broke my iPhone and all Apple stores were closed. Got the 6s to use until my phone came back (I work in LE and needed a phone). I used it for 4 days and put it away. It’s on Verizon. It’s a prepaid phone they unlocked for me but was brand new. $80 + shipping.

Posts: 678 | Registered: November 18, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
Guys I got an email from another member earlier, I’m waiting on a response from him. I’m going to put this on hold pending his response.

If it doesn’t work I will give one of you an email.

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.”
― Robert A. Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Posts: 7553 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Email sent

Posts: 110 | Location: dallas tx | Registered: April 19, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post