SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    CCR Refinishing Cera-Hide and CPII(Nickel Boron Nitide Plating)
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

CCR Refinishing Cera-Hide and CPII(Nickel Boron Nitide Plating) Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Anyone have pics of a revolver done in CP II?

Posts: 558 | Location: PHILADELPHIA,PA,USA | Registered: October 24, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cummings Custom Refinishing
posted Hide Post
I will go through my pics and post some revolvers

Cummings Custom Refinishing offers Quality Craftsmanship at affordable prices. Fully Lic FFL's for over 29 years
OFTEN IMITATED BUT NEVER DUPLICATED
423-639-8924
www.ccrrefinishing.com

Posts: 4863 | Location: Eastern Tn | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Sent you an email regarding P228 slide and barrel CP II plating.

Q

Posts: 13704 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If I had an H&K P7M8 that I wanted refinishing in CPII after I had it finished with Roguard w/NP3 internals, could you do it? Also, would you take the sights off? I assume you would but. . . The reason I ask is that I have MMC sights on now but want to put back the originals, which I still have. Could you do that?

"Ultima Ratio Regum"
Life Member NRA
Member Washington Arms Collectors
The designer of the gun had clearly not been instructed to beat about the bush. 'Make it evil,' he'd been told. 'Make it totally clear that this gun has a right end and a wrong end. Make it totally clear to anyone standing at the wrong end that things are going badly for them. If that means sticking all sort of spikes and prongs and blackened bits all over it then so be it. This is not a gun for hanging over the fireplace or sticking in the umbrella stand, it is a gun for going out and making people miserable with.'

Posts: 471 | Location: T-town in the 253 | Registered: January 16, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Email sent

Losesmith
Yes we can remove the Roguard finish and refinish it in CPII. We can change the sights out as long as the dovetails have not been modified

Cummings Custom Refinishing offers Quality Craftsmanship at affordable prices. Fully Lic FFL's for over 29 years
423-639-8924
www.ccrrefinishing.com

Posts: 4863 | Location: Eastern Tn | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rettxpo
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by KML:
Anyone have pics of a revolver done in CP II?

Here are a couple of an S&W 28-2:

And Finally here's one next to an original finish 28-2:

Posts: 94 | Location: The Great State of TEXAS | Registered: October 25, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
I have an older SP-1 upper that I'd like to Cera-Hide in black to match a standard black lower (Palmetto); what would I be looking at? Just the barreled upper receiver and charging handle minus bcg. Thanks Big Grin

Proudly deplorable

Posts: 7659 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
gearhounds
Email sent

423-639-8924
www.ccrrefinishing.com

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CCR:
Email sent

Losesmith
Yes we can remove the Roguard finish and refinish it in CPII. We can change the sights out as long as the dovetails have not been modified

My email is in my profile, can you tell me how I would word that so you understand it in my work order?

"Ultima Ratio Regum"
Life Member NRA
Member Washington Arms Collectors
The designer of the gun had clearly not been instructed to beat about the bush. 'Make it evil,' he'd been told. 'Make it totally clear that this gun has a right end and a wrong end. Make it totally clear to anyone standing at the wrong end that things are going badly for them. If that means sticking all sort of spikes and prongs and blackened bits all over it then so be it. This is not a gun for hanging over the fireplace or sticking in the umbrella stand, it is a gun for going out and making people miserable with.'

Posts: 471 | Location: T-town in the 253 | Registered: January 16, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
quote:
gearhounds
Email sent

Somethings gone wonky- nothing rec'd here...

Proudly deplorable

Posts: 7659 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
gearhounds
I sent the email to your email address in your profile. I just sent it again this morning

423-639-8924
www.ccrrefinishing.com

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Screwball:
CCR, have a few bolts and things I'm looking to have plated. The M&P magazine bodies and Tavor bolt assembly are pretty straight forward. But I have questions about two other things...

Looking to plate my WASR bolt assembly. I tried once to unscrew the piston from the carrier, but didn't budge. Any issue plating if that can't be removed? Not that knowledgeable with AKs, so might be a trick I'm not seeing to getting it out.

Other thing is the bolt assembly for my Remington Model 7. I have the tools to take it completely down on my end... would that be preferred or send it to you complete?

Thanks.

CCR, just wanted to get an answer on those two questions and two others below... might send those out to you in the next week or so (one of the other questions pertain to that work order).

I just got a heavy bolt weight and handle for my SUB-2000 (uses the M&P magazines... reason why I'm having you do more). The handle definitely will be going in for plating... but the bolt weight is brass. Any issues plating that? The gun is the nickel-boron version, so rather it all be matched, if possible.

I'm probably going to be sending a SP-01, Kadet kit, and magazines in for cera-plate (you guys did the 9mm barrel, guide rod, and grip screws already). Tried to have a spur hammer fitted yesterday, but was out of spec (safety would not engage)... waiting on a call from CZ today. Once it gets figured out (I want the spur hammer), I'll write up the work order and box it all up.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Screwball,

Posts: 177 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: December 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Email sent

Slide and barrel on the way. Thanks. Cool

Q

Posts: 13704 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I will let you know when it arrives Smile

423-639-8924
www.ccrrefinishing.com

posted Hide Post
got it Smile

423-639-8924
www.ccrrefinishing.com

Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Thank you! Cool

Q

posted Hide Post
I have to ask who did that piss poor plating and why is the barrel and inside of the slide been ground down ?

423-639-8924
www.ccrrefinishing.com

Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
I have to ask who did that piss poor plating and why is the barrel and inside of the slide been ground down ?

Check your email.

Q