SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    CCR Refinishing Cera-Hide and CPII(Nickel Boron Nitide Plating)
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

CCR Refinishing Cera-Hide and CPII(Nickel Boron Nitide Plating) Login/Join 
Picture of bare bones
posted Hide Post
Can you do a j frame Smith & Wesson in tri-tanium Cera-Hide ? If so, what would the approx. cost be?

"Only the Dead Have Seen an End to War" Plato.

Posts: 1034 | Location: South Rome, Illinois | Registered: December 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Looks like the courier delivered.

Posts: 128 | Location: Virginia | Registered: June 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cummings Custom Refinishing
posted Hide Post
Guys email might be a little slow. Mary had a total knee replacement this week. But she will be back to work this coming week Smile

Cummings Custom Refinishing offers Quality Craftsmanship at affordable prices. Fully Lic FFL's for over 29 years
OFTEN IMITATED BUT NEVER DUPLICATED
423-639-8924
www.ccrrefinishing.com

Posts: 4863 | Location: Eastern Tn | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CCR:
Guys email might be a little slow. Mary had a total knee replacement this week. But she will be back to work this coming week Smile

Brad,

Hope everything went well for Mary.

I received the CZ parts, and wanted to say they look great. One thing I did notice, you guys never charged my card for the work. If it was an issue with the card info, I put my cell on the work order... reach out to me anytime next week.

Posts: 177 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: December 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
SALE EXTENDED TILL DEC 25th

Cummings Custom Refinishing offers Quality Craftsmanship at affordable prices. Fully Lic FFL's for over 29 years
423-639-8924
www.ccrrefinishing.com

Posts: 4863 | Location: Eastern Tn | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Screwball
Mary is starting to get around a little better but it is rough. The moral of the story is protect your knees and don't fall down. total knee replacements are tough

423-639-8924
www.ccrrefinishing.com

posted Hide Post
Smile

423-639-8924
www.ccrrefinishing.com

Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
You guys did a Beretta for me in CPII and a two tone P225. I don't remember what finish you used on the p225 and I want to make my P220 match it. Do you keep records, or if I sent a pic could you tell me what two tone it was?

---------------------------------
- "This town reminds me of something in the bible."
- "Which part?"
- "The part right before god gets angry"

Posts: 7276 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes we keep detailed records on all of our orders. We can refinish this one the same way we did your last order

423-639-8924
www.ccrrefinishing.com

Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
Sweet. Can I lock in a spot?

- "Which part?"

Posts: 7276 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Lord Vaalic
Just give me a call at 423-639-8924 and I will get it setup for you

423-639-8924
www.ccrrefinishing.com

Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
ill call tomorrow, thank you

- "Which part?"

Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
Thanks... Gun is in the mail today

- "Which part?"

Picture of ConquestN98858
posted Hide Post
I received my PPS Slide back from CCRREFINISHING today and am completely Satisified! Steller Cera-Hide in OD Green that I believe to be the best refinish work that I have ever gotten done. Nice People too... Thanks very much and looking forward to my next project with you folks ';-)
Mike...
Pictures at:http://glock.pro/non-glock-firearms/14914-walther-pps-classic-slide-refinish-ccr-refinishing.html#post155746

This message has been edited. Last edited by: ConquestN98858,

Mike...ConquestN98858

Posts: 134 | Location: Western NY | Registered: July 19, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of gfd37-3
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ConquestN98858:
I received my PPS Slide back from CCRREFINISHING today and am completely Satisified! Steller Cera-Hide in OD Green that I believe to be the best refinish work that I have ever gotten done. Nice People too... Thanks very much and looking forward to my next project with you folks ';-)
Mike...

please post pictures!

Posts: 1565 | Location: Middle Tennessee | Registered: January 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of aparoche
posted Hide Post
The CPII looks amazing! Very interested in the CPII plating on a blued Colt Combat Commander 9mm that I have that I believe is from around 1980. It still has the factory sights that would also need to be replaced and I might want a second magazine plated as well.

Posts: 254 | Location: Downers Grove, Illinois | Registered: November 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
CCR, have a few bolts and things I'm looking to have plated. The M&P magazine bodies and Tavor bolt assembly are pretty straight forward. But I have questions about two other things...

Looking to plate my WASR bolt assembly. I tried once to unscrew the piston from the carrier, but didn't budge. Any issue plating if that can't be removed? Not that knowledgeable with AKs, so might be a trick I'm not seeing to getting it out.

Other thing is the bolt assembly for my Remington Model 7. I have the tools to take it completely down on my end... would that be preferred or send it to you complete?

Thanks.

Posts: 177 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: December 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ConquestN98858
posted Hide Post
Bump for added Pic Link ';-)

Mike...ConquestN98858

Posts: 134 | Location: Western NY | Registered: July 19, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dEX_RX
posted Hide Post
How about masking of a grip module in addition to a slide?

Also, is there any benefit to delivering the parts fully stripped and bead blasted or do you guys have a preferred process?

NXGen Tactical
CZ P-09 MHS Trials #79 | P320RX-TSS | P320SCR | VP9 LE

Posts: 107 | Location: Central Mass | Registered: January 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Email sent.

Posts: 1128 | Location: Southeastern Virginia | Registered: November 11, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post