SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    CCR Refinishing Cera-Hide and CPII(Nickel Boron Nitide Plating)
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

CCR Refinishing Cera-Hide and CPII(Nickel Boron Nitide Plating) Login/Join 
Cummings Custom Refinishing
posted

Tri-Tanium Cera-Hide

CCR Refinishing has been serving gun owners, firearms dealers and manufactures across the county for over 25 years. What sets CCR apart from other firearm refinishers is our attention to detail. We are a small family owned and operated company that believes in quality and craftsmanship above all We provide our own line of proprietary coatings and plating’s that we have developed just for firearms. We do not just open a can of DIY paint.

Each part of every firearm is inspected disassembled and prepped by hand. We remove dings, scratches , blemishes and factory imperfections. Rust, pit and flaw removal is also available and is done by hand if needed. We will contact you prior to starting the work if any additional work is needed. We DO NOT just media blast and spray over problems we remove them the proper way. This step is the key to a quality long lasting finish that will make you gun look better then the day it left the factory.
Garrison Gray Cera-Hide
House Black Cera-Hide

Each firearm that gets our Cera-Hide finish goes through a 10 step process. All steel parts are parkerized for an additional layer of rust and corrosion protection. Also parkerization protects the substrates in areas that cannot be reached by conventional spray methods. Alloy parts are also pretreated for improved adhesion and protection.

Complete Handgun Cera-Hide including 1 mag $189
Slides Cera-Hide $89
Shotguns Cera-Hide Start $189
Rifles Cera-Hide Start $199 for a complete price list go to ccrrefinishing.com

Our CPII Nickel/Boron Nitride plating is an 18 step process for each and every part that is plated. Each and every part that is plated with CPII is prepped by hand to ensure there are no tolerance issues. CPII offer the lowest coefficient of friction which reduces wear on moving parts. CPII also offers great protection for your firearms. CPII Plating

Steel Framed Handgun with 1 mag $299
Handgun CPII/Cera-Hide on alloy frame $289
Slides $119
Glock Slides $89
Please check out ccrrefinishing.com for a complete price list

We go above and beyond to provide a higher level of service. Please keep in mind that quality and craftsmanship take time it is well worth the wait.[/b]

This message has been edited. Last edited by: CCR,

Cummings Custom Refinishing offers Quality Craftsmanship at affordable prices. Fully Lic FFL's for over 29 years
OFTEN IMITATED BUT NEVER DUPLICATED
423-639-8924
www.ccrrefinishing.com

Posts: 4776 | Location: Eastern Tn | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of onemelloracer
posted Hide Post
I have a Rock Island Armory MAP1 that I want a new finish on. But no one local to me will give me a good option for how lightly the serial number is etched. Can you stamp the serial number on the frame deeper than the original laser etching before plating?

Posts: 30 | Location: Salisbury, NC | Registered: August 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Can you email me a pic of the area in question to service@ccrrefinishing.com

Cummings Custom Refinishing offers Quality Craftsmanship at affordable prices. Fully Lic FFL's for over 29 years
423-639-8924
www.ccrrefinishing.com

Posts: 4776 | Location: Eastern Tn | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Will you guys do just a Sig frame? My competition 226 frame shows what it's been through. Big Grin

Posts: 4639 | Location: Marysville, WA | Registered: May 29, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
McGee23
Yes we can refinish just a Sig frame

423-639-8924
www.ccrrefinishing.com

posted Hide Post
onemellorcer
i got your pics and will email you this afternoon

423-639-8924
www.ccrrefinishing.com

Picture of onemelloracer
posted Hide Post
I did not get an email. It may just be a mobile thing I will check on the computer when I get home.

Posts: 30 | Location: Salisbury, NC | Registered: August 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I resent the email let me know if you don't get it

423-639-8924
www.ccrrefinishing.com

posted Hide Post
Hey Brad and Mary,

I posted this over on BerettaForum, but I guess it is against the rules to ask in the classifieds... can you do a Century PW87 in CPII?

Really like the gun, but the finish is crap. Also figured the action could be smoothed up by plating. Was going to have the lever and stock wrapped with leather, but figured it would be smart to refinish first. I may be getting a reproduction 1897, that I may want to do a similar job on. Shy of that, I may do a few bolt groups in the upcoming months (WASR, Remington Model 7, and the Tavor I just got).

Sent an email maybe a week or two ago. Was going to add a note with the CZ parts I sent in for plating, but forgot.

Hope all is well.

-John

Posts: 168 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: December 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Screwball
I will email you tomorrow Smile

423-639-8924
www.ccrrefinishing.com

Picture of aguilar64
posted Hide Post
Someone did a job on a slide and came out pretty bad, the writing is almost gone, before you redo the slide could you make the letters sharp again, i.e. P229, etc etc,

“When the law disarms good guys, bad guys rejoice.”
― Ted Nugent

Posts: 1576 | Location: North East | Registered: November 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CCR:
Screwball
I will email you tomorrow Smile

Thanks.

By the way, how far are you guys from Asheville, NC? I'm driving down for the holiday with my girlfriend to go to her grandparents... depending on the email, maybe I can drop the gun off? Don't know legality with shipping like that.

Posts: 168 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: December 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
CPII

Just finished shipping my work order--two to three days ETA.

Posts: 128 | Location: Virginia | Registered: June 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Screwball
About an hour and a half over the mountain. I will email you this evening

423-639-8924
www.ccrrefinishing.com

Knowing is Half the Battle
Picture of Scuba Steve Sig
posted Hide Post
I sent an email a couple days ago about a P226 slide and some Mini-14 mags, did you receive it?

Posts: 1472 | Location: Iowa by way of Missouri | Registered: July 18, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What the suggest finish for a EDC glock?

thanks!

Posts: 114 | Location: Rocky Mountains | Registered: January 03, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dcowboyscr
posted Hide Post
I'm also interested in refinishing a Glock 26 slide and barrel for EDC in Florida. What's the cost and what finish do you recomend?

"Clear Eyes. Full Hearts. Can't Lose."

Posts: 2798 | Location: Greenwood, Indiana, USA | Registered: September 04, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ConquestN98858
posted Hide Post
Hello Folks,
I have a Walther PPS Classic 40 Cal that needs the slide refinished... It does have Night Sights that I would like to retain and I am thinking your Cera-Hide Finish in OD Green.
Please advise and thank you,
Mike...ConquestN98858

Mike...ConquestN98858

Posts: 132 | Location: Western NY | Registered: July 19, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pbramlett
posted Hide Post
Shipped a p228 off today.

Thanks.

Regards,

P.

Posts: 420 | Location: Alabama | Registered: May 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Happy Thanksgiving to all Smile

423-639-8924
www.ccrrefinishing.com