SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS Sig 239 holsters and mag. holders
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS Sig 239 holsters and mag. holders Login/Join 
posted
I have a Bladetec IWB holster and matching double mag. holder for Sig 239, both are like new.
Will sell both for 40.00- SOLD - 5/23/19
I also have a Fist right hand belt holster in brown for the 239, sell for 25.00 ======================SOLD=======================
I also have a Dillon black right hand belt holster for the 239, will sell for 20.00 and a double mag. pouch, both for 28.00============SOLD==============

I also have a Wilson Combat sharkskin surefire 6P flash light holster all black.======================SOLD===========================
sell for 25.00[FLASH_VIDEO] [/FLASH_VIDEO] [FLASH_VIDEO] [/FLASH_VIDEO]

This message has been edited. Last edited by: kenner,

Posts: 434 | Location: iron mountain, mi. | Registered: December 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Could I get pics or model numbers on the 2 belt holsters.
Thanks
Chris
flhr95@gmail.com

Posts: 229 | Registered: December 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Pictures sent
kenner

Posts: 434 | Location: iron mountain, mi. | Registered: December 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Does it fit P938?

Posts: 852 | Location: Columbus, OH | Registered: April 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Payment sent on the FIST.

On the DL
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
Photos, please

A mind is a terrible thing.

Posts: 20566 | Location: Central Florida (near Orlando) | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
email me for photos
pk1911@hotmail.com
kenner

posted Hide Post
Payment either by money order or paypal.
kenner

posted Hide Post
Thanks for a seamless transaction on the Fist holster, everything that was promised.

posted Hide Post
Back to top.

email for photos

posted Hide Post

Have Camera - Will Travel
Wire Gonzo, Far Bombay
posted Hide Post
Can you clarify which holsters remain?
Thanks,
Gonzo

Sometimes good people have to do bad things to bad people to prevent bad people from doing bad things to good people.

A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.-Robert A. Heinlein

Posts: 3041 | Registered: February 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'll take the Dillon holster and double mag pouch for $28.00. Email to follow

Posts: 2 | Location: Illinois | Registered: June 10, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Dillon holster & mag. pouch sold to Big Artie

kenner

Only holster and mag. pouch left is the Bladetec IWB

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TheGreatGonzo:
Can you clarify which holsters remain?
Thanks,
Gonzo
I have the bladetec kydex IWB holster and double mag. pouch left.
kenner

posted Hide Post
Back to top.
kenner

posted Hide Post
quote:
Contact Us | SIGforum.com | Terms of Service

40.00 for both the holster and double mag. pouch.
kenner

posted Hide Post
Back to the top
Hell of a deal for these 2 items.
kenner

posted Hide Post
Please send pics of the Bladetech holster and mag pouches. Thanks

Posts: 746 | Location: Nashville | Registered: October 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Pictures sent.
kenner