SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS: Trijicon Accupower 3-9x40
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS: Trijicon Accupower 3-9x40 Login/Join 
Picture of dwd1985
posted
For sale is a Trijicon Accupower 3-9x40, with red mil-square crosshair. Only removed from the box for pics, never mounted or anything. Purchased it awhile back but never found a use for it. In perfect shape. $460 shipped. Only trade interests are optics related (Aimpoint, Trijicon, Leupold)

This message has been edited. Last edited by: dwd1985,

Posts: 3848 | Registered: October 28, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rock Paper
Scissors
Lizard Spock
Picture of James in Denver
posted Hide Post
I believe this is the one with the bullet drop dots. If so, can you post a better picture of the reticle. Im pretty interested. --- James in Denver

----------------------------
Robert Heinlein – Starship Troopers – Chapter 2
“Violence, naked force has settled more issues in history than has any other factor. And the contrary opinion is wishful thinking at its worst.
Breeds that forget this basic truth have always paid for it with their lives … and freedoms.”

Posts: 4321 | Location: Colorado | Registered: August 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dwd1985
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by James in Denver:
I believe this is the one with the bullet drop dots. If so, can you post a better picture of the reticle. Im pretty interested. --- James in Denver

Its very difficult to get a good picture of the reticle with my crappy iphone camera, and I dont have anything better than that to use. Ill email you what I have.

Save today, so you can
buy tomorrow
posted Hide Post
James, if this model description is correct from the OP, this one have the “2 Dots”, with one bullet drop. Another model have the 4 Dots (3
Bullet Drops). I just purchased the Single Dot and researched the different model numbers.

quote:
Originally posted by dwd1985:
EOtech EXPS 2-2

P220 ST

Posts: 1369 | Location: Las Vegas | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dwd1985
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ador:
James, if this model description is correct from the OP, this one have the “2 Dots”, with one bullet drop. Another model have the 4 Dots (3
Bullet Drops). I just purchased the Single Dot and researched the different model numbers.

quote:
Originally posted by dwd1985:
EOtech EXPS 2-2

You’re correct, it does have 2 dots.

Rock Paper
Scissors
Lizard Spock
Picture of James in Denver
posted Hide Post
I really wanted the 4 dot model. I think that's the 3-2? What I read though, the 3-2 was just the NV version of the 2-2. Maybe it was the older models that had the 4 dots?

Anyway, let me think about it. I like the idea of being able to have the other dot (or dots) to know bullet impact for different close-in ranges (this would go on a 11.5" pistol, close-in only, not long range).

I'll think about it and let you know.

James

PS I did get your pictures, and yep, it's hard to see anything Smile

----------------------------
Robert Heinlein – Starship Troopers – Chapter 2
“Violence, naked force has settled more issues in history than has any other factor. And the contrary opinion is wishful thinking at its worst.
Breeds that forget this basic truth have always paid for it with their lives … and freedoms.”

Posts: 4321 | Location: Colorado | Registered: August 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Save today, so you can
buy tomorrow
posted Hide Post
James, here is the code for Eotech with 4 dots. “3” is the NV model. “2” is the non-NV model.

3-4 - NV model with 4 dots
2-4 - non-NV model with 4 dots.

P220 ST

Posts: 1369 | Location: Las Vegas | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ShoreGuy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by James in Denver:
I really wanted the 4 dot model. I think that's the 3-2? What I read though, the 3-2 was just the NV version of the 2-2. Maybe it was the older models that had the 4 dots?

Anyway, let me think about it. I like the idea of being able to have the other dot (or dots) to know bullet impact for different close-in ranges (this would go on a 11.5" pistol, close-in only, not long range).

I'll think about it and let you know.

James

PS I did get your pictures, and yep, it's hard to see anything Smile

The 3 prefix are the NV models and the 2 denotes the non-NV models. I have the EXPS 3-4, which is NV with the 4 holdover dots. The -0 are the standard model and the -2 are the two dot models. Also the “E” in EXPS denotes the integrated QD mount (which is absolute co-witness height). The XPS has the regular base.

If I hadn’t bought two Steiner R1X’s this month I’d love to snatch this up!

West German P228 (first duty weapon)
GOTM Nickel P229

Posts: 22 | Location: Delaware  | Registered: March 09, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dwd1985
posted Hide Post
Bump- new optic for sale

Picture of dwd1985
posted Hide Post
Bump