SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    Special Sig Forum Watch Specials
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Special Sig Forum Watch Specials Login/Join 
My Time is Yours
Picture of davetruong
posted
From now till the 24th, anything ordered will ship priority USPS free if over $100.

Citizen: -45% off in stock inventory
Luminox: -30% off in stock inventory
GShock: -30% off in stock inventory

I have a full service jewelry store if you need anything send me an email: david@mimisjewelryinc.com

God, Family, Country.

Posts: 5463 | Location: Orange County, California | Registered: October 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Mr. Dave, please send price for Luminox Atacama Field 1920.

thanks

Posts: 43 | Location: Dallas \ Ft Worth | Registered: September 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Dave, do you carry the G-Shock
Master Of G
GWG1000-1A1?

Posts: 92 | Registered: May 19, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
Thank you Dave, and merry Christmas!

Posts: 23423 | Location: Young American Teen Club | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eating elephants
one bite at a time
Picture of ffips
posted Hide Post
How does one determine what in stock inventory you have? I am curious about your Citizen offerings.

Thanks in advance.

Answered my question by visiting the website.

Thanks. Smile

This message has been edited. Last edited by: ffips,

Posts: 2654 | Location: in the Atlanta metro area | Registered: September 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I can't find any GShock on the website. Any link to your GShock inventory?

Posts: 92 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: July 27, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My Time is Yours
Picture of davetruong
posted Hide Post
updated inventory is NOT online. Please email me and I'll get right back to you

God, Family, Country.

Posts: 5463 | Location: Orange County, California | Registered: October 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post