SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS: G19 Gen 4 MOS Slide, RM06 RMR, Suppressor Sights PRICES LOWERED
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS: G19 Gen 4 MOS Slide, RM06 RMR, Suppressor Sights PRICES LOWERED Login/Join 
posted
NIB G19 Gen 4 MOS Slide with mounting adaptor plates Pictures. $375 shipped.

NIB Trijicon RMR RM06 and Trijicon mounting accessory. Pictures $475 shipped.

SPF NIB Trijicon Bright & Tough Night Sights, Suppressor Series. Pictures. $75 shipped.

Most payment options considered. FTF considered in Austin/San Antonio area. Email is in my profile. I will discuss a discounted price (by email) if all 3 items are taken.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: bpnkrtn,

Posts: 1169 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: January 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Prices lowered.

Posts: 1169 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: January 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey, will the mounting kit included with the slide accommodate a trijicon rmr optic?

Sorry if this is a "duh" kind of question, I'm new to the world of pistol mounted optics and am about to acquire a trijicon rm01 and need a host.

Thank you --Mike

Posts: 82 | Location: Rochester NY | Registered: June 13, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gregory056349:
Hey, will the mounting kit included with the slide accommodate a trijicon rmr optic?

Sorry if this is a "duh" kind of question, I'm new to the world of pistol mounted optics and am about to acquire a trijicon rm01 and need a host.

Thank you --Mike

Hey Mike ... sorry for the delay in answering you. Yes it has a Trijicon RMR mounting plate.

posted Hide Post
BTT

A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
Will this G19 MOS slide fit and function on an G23 Generation 3 frame?

Posts: 10644 | Location: MI | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Warhorse:

Afraid I don't know? Perhaps you could ask the pistol forum? Sorry.

posted Hide Post
Ill take the Glock night sights

Email inbound

----------------------------
Insantiy: Electing the same guy twice, expecting different results.

Posts: 279 | Location: SE, PA  | Registered: March 29, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Warhorse:

Gen 4 slide won’t fit gen3 frame but a gen4 frame will fit a gen3 slide as far as I understand

Unless it’s a compact like the g19 I think it might work but can’t confirm as I only have g17 to test in both generations and only a gen3 19

----------------------------
Insantiy: Electing the same guy twice, expecting different results.

Posts: 279 | Location: SE, PA  | Registered: March 29, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Trijicon night sights are SPF.