SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    closed
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

closed Login/Join 
Picture of Benderx4
posted Hide Post
I'll take the FDE Phaeton and another AFO II plz, thanks!

Posts: 209 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: July 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TRMN8R
posted Hide Post
Still don’t see a price listed for the 10th Anniversary model Infidel; please advise.

G19G4/G22RTF2/G34G3/G42
Kimber Super Carry Pro HD
Beretta M9
HK45c Tactical
USP45c/ss
P30S V3
P30 V1 LEM
And a butt-load of P7's...

Posts: 637 | Location: Harley City, GA | Registered: May 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry All. I did put a price on the 10th Anniversary. BTW. I kept one of these Hogues for myself and been playing with it. Feels overbuilt and fires very strong. These things sell very well in the big online stores and I never had one before. I just assumed that they were average knives. Apparently I was wrong and since getting a military contract Hogue has gotten pretty serious and they're even at all the Blade Shows. Gonna carry this thing and see for myself but the reviews are Excellent. Plus I like Tanto Blades!!!

Posts: 441 | Registered: March 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Have 3 Overbuilt Hogues.
1 Big Presidio
8 Infidels
10 Auto Strykers
3 Adamas Fixed Blade
3 AFO II

I think the Infidels after these are gone will be Unavailable. The Hogues I think can still get. Checking on rest of the Benchmades. The Adamas is all Business. Sharpened tip top and bottm. Sharpened Serrations on top and bottom blade. Para-chord for handle/grip and Sheath. If you camp or hike for $130 get one!!!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: roman3667,

posted Hide Post

If anyone wants more than one email me and let's see if we can knock a little bit more off. Really would like to sell off what I have of these. My real love is Customs. If anyone has a Curtiss Custom they want to sell or trade for any of these hit me back. I need a couple of Curtiss and Shirogorovs and need a Norseman.

The Velvet Voicebox
Picture of Cliff
posted Hide Post
The Hogue & Infidel just arrived. Very nice. A pleasure doing business with you.

"All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope."

--Sir Winston Churchill

"The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose."

--James Earl Jones

Posts: 6794 | Location: KCMO | Registered: August 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Was able to grab a few more Hogues aand AFO II's. Probably 4 AFO II's. 4 Auto Strykers. 3 Hogues. 2 Adamas. 1 Presidio. 8 Infidels. Looks like these will be the end of them.

Picture of Benderx4
posted Hide Post
Do you have any more Phaetons, Presidio IIs, and/or CLAs?

Posts: 209 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: July 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
non ducor, duco
Picture of Nickelsig229
posted Hide Post
Any non serrated afo?

First In Last Out

Posts: 4263 | Location: CT | Registered: October 15, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
All but the Infidels are partial serrated. Have 3 Microtechs to add. These are simply "cool" and have a cult following. Whenever there is a drop they sell out immediately and the secondary market is ridiculously strong. All new or as new. Ultratech trigrip $275. Ultratech Hellhound SOLD. Blade Show 2016 $250. Shipped prices.

Picture of Benderx4
posted Hide Post
I’ll take the 10th Anniversary BM Infidel and the Microtech Ultratech Hellhound, thanks again!

posted Hide Post
Protech Godson. New in Box Straight Edge. $110

posted Hide Post
Few Infidels. Auto Strykers. AFO II. Auto Presidio. Hogues. Adamas. Microtech. Protechs. Reaching the end of the available Benchmades. Grab em at this deep a discounted price.

Picture of Benderx4
posted Hide Post
Received my latest OTFs today, thanks again.

If you're on the Sig forum, you obviously care about owning the best weapon available, even if it means spending a couple extra bucks.

So it is with these Benchmade knives, no they're not cheap, but worth every dime and this USA company stands behind its product.

Many thanks to Roman for making these first class knives available to this forum at excellent prices.

posted Hide Post
Trying to finish this out.
4 Infidel
3 Auto Strykers
3 AFO II
3 Hogues
2 Adamas
1 Presidio Auto

The Velvet Voicebox
Picture of Cliff
posted Hide Post
Email inbound..

"All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope."

--Sir Winston Churchill

"The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose."

--James Earl Jones

Posts: 6794 | Location: KCMO | Registered: August 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
1 Infidel
1 Fixed Blade Adamas
2 Auto Presidio
2 AFO II
4 Auto Stryker
3 Hogues
Last of the ones I have and trying to close it out!!!A sincere thank you to everyone who bought some. I love it when everyone walks away happy!!!

posted Hide Post
Hello,
What are you asking for the auto presidio and the Hogue?
Thanks,
Chris

Posts: 165 | Location: South Carolina | Registered: January 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
165 Presidios and 150 on Hogues. Can combine shipping and discount a little more when 2 or more.

posted Hide Post
Sent you an email....

Posts: 165 | Location: South Carolina | Registered: January 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post