SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    closed
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

closed Login/Join 
posted
AFO II's. $279 Retail. $165/Firm 9051SBK

$7.50 Priority Shipped w/Tracking These are Authentic American Made Benchmade Knives New in Box. Have pics if you need them. romansatur@gmail.com These are the Black Handle Black Blade Partial Serrated 9051SBK

This message has been edited. Last edited by: roman3667,

Posts: 403 | Registered: March 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Benderx4
posted Hide Post
quote:
9051SBK

Please send me a couple pics of the actual knives for sale, thx. Paypal okay?

Posts: 198 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: July 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by roman3667:
$7.50 Priority Shipped w/Tracking

Do with this what you will, but when I was selling an auto here in the Classifieds, another member pointed out (and I confirmed) that USPS will not ship autos. They don't have to know, of course.

Posts: 7978 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the inquiries. Shipped off 3 and still have several left. Keep em coming!!!

Picture of Benderx4
posted Hide Post
Is it just the 9051SBK you're selling or are you selling the Infidel in the pic as well? Thx

Posts: 198 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: July 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just AFO II's available. Had the Infidels but those were over $300. May have a couple of Auto Strykers left though. Gotta check. Oh. Got to meet Divemaster Mark yesterday here in DFW. If anyone needs to deal with him you are safe and good to go. Good Guy!!!

posted Hide Post
Just found a few Infidel Models New in Box. Black Dagger OTF 3.9" Blade. Black Body. DA so auto out and auto in. $495 Msrp. $330

Picture of Rustpot
posted Hide Post
I'd be interested to know if you've got any black blade, non-serrated Auto Strykers and what the price would be.

Posts: 5506 | Location: Romeo, MI | Registered: January 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SigKev
posted Hide Post
Email sent for an Infidel.

Kevin

Posts: 1058 | Location: Nashville, TN | Registered: November 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Did receive the black Infidels with Black Dagger Blades. Full size Not Mini. New in Box. $330
Got a couple Auto Strykers. $165 New in Box Tanto tip Partial Serrated Black.

posted Hide Post
trying to figure out imgur

This message has been edited. Last edited by: roman3667,

posted Hide Post

posted Hide Post
Do you have any AFO IIs left??

Posts: 942 | Registered: October 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sure do!!!AFO II's and these full size Infidels. BTW. The Benchmade Infidels are easy to actuate and fire strong. Very Nice Quality and really at this price a bargain. These sell used and sometimes abused at $35. These are Non Blem New in Box at $330.

posted Hide Post
Willing to trade for a Verizon Note 8 or S9 Plus!!!

posted Hide Post

If anyone would like 2 or more Infidels I Will discount. This is all I have left and want them gone. I get rid of them and you get a great deal Everyone Wins.

Picture of dusty3030
posted Hide Post
I'll take the last auto stryker per our email, also sent email asking about quantity of two of the Infidels.

Straight shootin!
dusty

Posts: 3423 | Location: Memphis, mf'n, TN | Registered: August 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Benderx4
posted Hide Post
Do your AFO IIs have the newer glass breaker tip on the bottom of the grips? Do you have any with the smooth blade, or all partially serrated? Thx

posted Hide Post
Do have the glass breaker. But all are partially serrated. Going to Post Office tomorrow. Who else wants one???

posted Hide Post
I'll take an AFO II. How do I pay you? Email to follow.

Posts: 942 | Registered: October 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post