SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS Sig P210-6
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS Sig P210-6 Login/Join 
posted
I haven't been shooting this pistol and needs to be used. It is a P210-6 manufactured in 1979-80. Cal. 9mm. Blue finish overall, single action operation, and 8-rnd capacity with 4-3/4″ bbl. Original walnut grips in excellent condition. The SIG P210-6 is the sports (120 mm barrel) version chambered in 9 mm Luger and wss available with wood or plastic grips, an adjustable trigger, fixed or adjustable sights, and bead blasted finish, built on the standard or heavy frame. This gun is the Type -6 variation with fixed sights and standard frame. Manufactured for European sale with no retailer / importer information on firearm. All serial numbers match (frame, slide and barrel).

CONDITION: Overall as new condition with minimal evidence of use. This pistol has been shot minimally and bears little evidence of wear or handling marks. Pistol remains tight. The SIG 210 is still considered the finest 9mm military and police handgun ever developed and while there are an abundance of former military and police variations for sale, commercial variations such as this are not often offered.

Asking $4150. Pictures available on request. I will transfer thru an FFL only.

Thanks for looking !

Posts: 6 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: September 04, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
would like pics but you have no email address.

Posts: 1360 | Registered: October 17, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
186,000 miles per second.
It's the law.

posted Hide Post
Nice pistol. Welcome to the Forum. First post?

Posts: 2014 | Registered: August 19, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Good morning ! Yes, I am a new Forum member. I was trolling the internet and came across this site and WOW really nice. What I find great is it is really active with good dialogue. Thanks for the note and I look forward to becoming a regular.
C

Posts: 6 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: September 04, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
BTT

186,000 miles per second.
It's the law.

posted Hide Post
I might recommend posting a solid introduction in the new members page. Many may not feel comfortable buying an expensive pistol from a brand new member with zero history. Just a thought. I'll not comment any more.

Posts: 2014 | Registered: August 19, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
pretty much first post.

$4,000 pistol for sale.

nice.

-----------------------------------------

Proverbs 27:17 - As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another.

Posts: 6915 | Location: Florida | Registered: September 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I would like pics. Email address in my profile. Thanks.

Posts: 13 | Registered: August 11, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Bump

Picture of Sweet Chuckie
posted Hide Post
Are you, by chance, related to ScubaCat?

Posts: 148 | Location: White Sulphur Springs, MT | Registered: December 30, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Not related to ScubaCat but since I am in NC, I probably could use some scuba gear. I am inland but it started raining about noon Friday and hasn't let up. Raining pretty hard right now too so I can only imagine and pray for those closer to the coast. Thanks for looking at my post. I am new here so I will be introducing myself on the new member section.

posted Hide Post