SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    SPF: NIB Gen4 Glock 26 w 5 Mags - Price Drop Again
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SPF: NIB Gen4 Glock 26 w 5 Mags - Price Drop Again Login/Join 
posted
Some pandemic purchases have caught up with me and this one needs to go. NIB Gen4 Glock 26 with 4 10 round mags and 1 extended mag, all factory for $ 615 585 550 shipped. Gun is new. Your FFL must accept from an individual as my FFL charges entirely too much for a shipment. Let me know if any questions, purchaser also has the option to buy a TT GunLeather IWB Mikes's Special for this gun as well before I list that separately. I am not gouging with the price, this is unfortunately actually less than I paid for it on GB. Thanks. 585

This message has been edited. Last edited by: 94hokie,

Posts: 1449 | Location: Raleigh, NC | Registered: March 29, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thursday bump, its still looking for a good home.

Posts: 1449 | Location: Raleigh, NC | Registered: March 29, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Bump with a lower price.

posted Hide Post
Bump with a new lower price.

posted Hide Post
Still available.

posted Hide Post
Any interest in trading for a P365? Non SAS model

Posts: 1849 | Location: Lake of the Ozarks, Missouri | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Appreciate the offer but already have a 365 that is a little too small for my grip so I don’t shoot it well. I would be open to a G19 or Aimpoint Pro as trades though. Thanks.

posted Hide Post
Still available.

posted Hide Post
I love my G26. More accurate than my 19....looks like a good deal !!

Posts: 986 | Location: Idaho | Registered: October 21, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If you were close to Arkansas

Posts: 16 | Registered: January 28, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I did send you some pics about an optic, that was a week ago probably. Not sure if u were interested or not.

Posts: 348 | Registered: September 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
This Space for Rent
Picture of ugeesta
posted Hide Post
I’ll take it.

Email inbound

We will never know world peace, until three people can simultaneously look each other straight in the eye

Liberals are like pussycats and Twitter is Trump's laser pointer to keep them busy while he takes care of business - Rey HRH.

Posts: 5169 | Location: Colorado | Registered: April 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
This Space for Rent
Picture of ugeesta
posted Hide Post
Got the Glock today. Had to wait 3 days for the background check after completing the paperwork due to the flood of new buyers.

The transaction was smooth and the gun was as advertised.

I’d buy from 94hokie again.

We will never know world peace, until three people can simultaneously look each other straight in the eye

Liberals are like pussycats and Twitter is Trump's laser pointer to keep them busy while he takes care of business - Rey HRH.

Posts: 5169 | Location: Colorado | Registered: April 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post