SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    Sig P229 SAS 9MM....Lost Interest.....SOLD!! SOLD!!! SOLD!!!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sig P229 SAS 9MM....Lost Interest.....SOLD!! SOLD!!! SOLD!!! Login/Join 
Thermonuclear Vulcan
Picture of Zebulon
posted
NIB, Unfired, Four Magazines Total. Two in Cello Night Sights, SRT. Short Reach Trigger, All Factory Case and Information....$650 SHIPPED to your FFL from Mine.....Zebulon

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Zebulon,

Posts: 2699 | Location: Central North Carolina | Registered: November 19, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Email sent

Posts: 70 | Location: ID | Registered: January 03, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be Well and Keep Your Rifle Clean
Picture of mrmn50
posted Hide Post
Trades?

"..AGAINST ALL ENEMIES, FOREIGN AND DOMESTIC,...SO HELP ME GOD."

Posts: 21359 | Location: Czechtown,Minnesota | Registered: October 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ScubaSig
posted Hide Post
Inquiry sent on the 229, thanks

Posts: 714 | Location: Florida | Registered: February 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
$650 for a NIB SAS P229 with 4 mags, not the typical two, and no taker? I'm frankly surprised. I'm really in the process of thinning the herd, or this one would have been gone already.

Q

2016 MAGA ---> 2020 KAG
* P228 factoids *

Posts: 17692 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I responded via email that I would take it, waiting on a postal address to send a MO

Posts: 70 | Location: ID | Registered: January 03, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
2nd if you need a backup buyer

Posts: 25 | Registered: February 21, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thermonuclear Vulcan
Picture of Zebulon
posted Hide Post
Whoever has tried to contact me about this pistol, please try responding to my e-mails....Zebulon

Posts: 2699 | Location: Central North Carolina | Registered: November 19, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thermonuclear Vulcan
Picture of Zebulon
posted Hide Post
I’m having Computer issues. Call 1-919-533-6950 and leave a voicemail in the order you contacted me. Please leave a phone number so I can contact you Tuesday Evening. I have a long history on the Forum...This deal is legit. Technology hates us right now. Hang in....You won’t be disappointed....Zebulon

Thermonuclear Vulcan
Picture of Zebulon
posted Hide Post
SOLD PENDING FUNDS to Obiwankenobi...Thanks to the rest of you for your patience. Zebulon

posted Hide Post
I emailed you but unsure if your computer issues are resolved. I was laid off today and won't be able to complete our transaction.

posted Hide Post
Op, i sent you an email if the previous poster is unable to purchase.

Posts: 25 | Registered: February 21, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post