SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    close
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

close Login/Join 
Picture of husker54
posted
close

This message has been edited. Last edited by: husker54,

Posts: 206 | Location: nebraska | Registered: January 14, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
OH HELL NO
Picture of GotDogs
posted Hide Post
Just an fyi, you might want to consolidate your ads. Forum rules dictate ( 1 ) ad at a time in the classifieds. You can have as many items as you like in your post. Otherwise you run the risk of having all your ads nuked.

Posts: 2144 | Location: Lancaster, PA. | Registered: February 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of husker54
posted Hide Post
ads combined

Posts: 206 | Location: nebraska | Registered: January 14, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lingham
posted Hide Post
If the P239 357 sig mags are 8 rounds I will take all 3. Please email me at. Lingham13@msn.com. with payment info. Thanks

GOD, Family, Country

Posts: 25 | Location: Florida | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of husker54
posted Hide Post
Prices lowered for Mothers Day Sale. Nothing says I love you Mom like a SIG.

Picture of husker54
posted Hide Post
price adjustment

Picture of husker54
posted Hide Post
btt....