SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    Sold! HK VP9 9mm Tactical LE (3 15rd magazines, threaded barrel, night sights) - BRAND NEW! $630 shipped
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sold! HK VP9 9mm Tactical LE (3 15rd magazines, threaded barrel, night sights) - BRAND NEW! $630 shipped Login/Join 
Picture of reloader-1
posted
Sold, pending funds!

My lovely bride has requested some additional items for the nursery, so one of my recent purchases has to go to make room Smile

This Heckler & Koch VP9 Tactical LE is in brand new condition, I bought it new last month and haven't fired it as I thought it might have to go at some point... and it will!

Top Gun Supply has them at around $765 shipped: TGS VP9T LE

I'll beat them by $40, so $725 shipped - Now $630 shipped! . The below photos are the actual firearm, it is in perfect condition. I have sold (to my chagrin, sometimes!) multiple firearms here on SIGforum and had nothing but positive experiences.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: reloader-1,

Posts: 1429 | Location: NWA | Registered: October 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of reloader-1
posted Hide Post
Dropped price to $699 shipped!

Posts: 1429 | Location: NWA | Registered: October 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of reloader-1
posted Hide Post
Dropping to $685 shipped!

Picture of reloader-1
posted Hide Post
Hmmm. Just axed the price to be $630 shipped... this can’t be beat!

posted Hide Post
I'll take it for $630 shipped. Email sent.

-------------------
"Oh bother", said Pooh, as he chambered his last round.

Posts: 757 | Location: North Texas | Registered: November 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of reloader-1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gocatgo:
I'll take it for $630 shipped. Email sent.

Sold, pending funds to gocatgo. Email replied Smile

posted Hide Post
Received the VP9, it is perfect as described. Excellent transaction, fast shipping. Thanks reloader-1!

-------------------
"Oh bother", said Pooh, as he chambered his last round.

Posts: 757 | Location: North Texas | Registered: November 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of reloader-1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gocatgo:
Received the VP9, it is perfect as described. Excellent transaction, fast shipping. Thanks reloader-1!

This was a wonderful transaction - thank you, gocatgo!