SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTB P226 9mm RX Caliber X-Change Kit
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTB P226 9mm RX Caliber X-Change Kit Login/Join 
Picture of sleepla8er
posted

I'm still in CA trying to make the state better but definitely loosing that battle.

I can't purchase a new P226 RX pistol as it is not state approved and used versions are difficult to find already in CA.

I hope someone may happen to have a P226 9mm RX X-Change Kit they are willing to sell.

Thank you for checking out my ad, take care!

Posts: 2518 | Location: San Diego, CA  | Registered: July 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
100% Sea-Moose
posted Hide Post
I'd be now than willing to to pick one up and mail it to you. I drive by the sig academy pro shop every day. They have them on sale right now because all the sides with the standard Romeo 1 are being discontinued and replaced with the new Romeo 1 pro. My email is in my profile if you're interested.

Posts: 281 | Location: Manchester, NH | Registered: February 06, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I can help!

I have a P226RX X-change that I just picked up, just a few test rounds through it. I paid 579.99 for it and would be happy to sell it to you for what I paid, and keep the 15 round magazine in exchange for the shipping costs.

My email is in my profile, just let me know if that would work for you. Smile

Posts: 1071 | Registered: April 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sleepla8er
posted Hide Post

I actually called Sig's Pro Shop Monday of last week and was told they had sold out of the P226 9mm RX Caliber X-Change Kits.

I called them again today, they have one in stock and sold it to me for $369.

Thank you both for your kind offers, I am good to go.

Posts: 2518 | Location: San Diego, CA  | Registered: July 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PGT
posted Hide Post
with the optic? That's a terrific price considering the Romeo alone sells for that.

Posts: 2008 | Location: Leesburg VA | Registered: December 21, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post