SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS: Sig Pistol Parts & Steyr M9-A1 Magazines
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS: Sig Pistol Parts & Steyr M9-A1 Magazines Login/Join 
An investment in knowledge
pays the best interest
posted
Discovered parts, now up for sale, from pistols that I sold over the past couple years or planned modifications that I never got around to:

Sig P220/P226/P229 Short Reach Trigger (10 mm width). This trigger was removed from a NIB P220 after one range trip by Gerry Ritacco, who replaced it with a custom trigger. The factory short trigger is in NIB condition.
Price: $27

3-years old, otherwise new Rear SIGLITE Night Sight, which fits any P22X series pistol.
Price: $27

New Warren Tactical Plain Rear Sight for Sig P220/P226. Never used or fitted and in original packaging. Price: $20

Recently sold my Steyr M9-A1 (on this board) to a gentleman who resides in a magazine capacity-restricted state. As a result, I'm selling three 15-round magazines in ANIB condition as a bundle for $55

Add S&H of $5 to any of the above parts or if bought in combination, only $5 per shipment.

Email is in profile and first to claim any of the above parts, takes priority pending payment. U.S. postal money order is the only acceptable form of payment; no PayPal. Parts will only be sold within CONUS.

Thanks,
Dakor

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Dakor,

Posts: 2232 | Location: Mid-Atlantic | Registered: December 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I’ll take the short trigger ,

Posts: 83 | Registered: August 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jman78
posted Hide Post
I will take the steyr mags. Email sent.

ETA: Payment sent 5/26/20.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Jman78,

Posts: 150 | Location: St. Petersburg FLorida | Registered: April 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
pays the best interest
posted Hide Post
Sig Short trigger and Steyr magazines sold pending funds.

Both rear sights are still available.

Posts: 2232 | Location: Mid-Atlantic | Registered: December 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
pays the best interest
posted Hide Post
Happy to bundle both rear sights and sell them for $40 + $5 S&H

pays the best interest
posted Hide Post
Price drop for both rear sights = $30 + $5 S&H

pays the best interest
posted Hide Post
Final price drop = $22 for both sights + $5 S&H

pays the best interest
posted Hide Post
All items sold & funds rec’vd. Moderator please remove