SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS/WTT PSA 300 BLK upper, Troy quad rail, AR parts, 64 grain Ranger LE ammo, ALG 12" DDC Rail, 6.5G BA Barrel, Midwest Industries 9.25" MLOK AR rail
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS/WTT PSA 300 BLK upper, Troy quad rail, AR parts, 64 grain Ranger LE ammo, ALG 12" DDC Rail, 6.5G BA Barrel, Midwest Industries 9.25" MLOK AR rail Login/Join 
Picture of sjames
posted Hide Post
Bump

Posts: 2143 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: August 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unknown
Stuntman
Picture of bionic218
posted Hide Post
I'll take the Magpul stock and the Remora per our e-mails. Thanks!

Posts: 10166 | Location: missouri | Registered: October 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sjames
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bionic218:
I'll take the Magpul stock and the Remora per our e-mails. Thanks!

STR stock and Glock 19 Remora SPF

Thanks!

Posts: 2143 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: August 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sjames
posted Hide Post
Weekend bump with price drops

Picture of sjames
posted Hide Post
Bump with price drop

Picture of sjames
posted Hide Post
Bump

posted Hide Post
I'll take the x400

My email didn't go through. Please email me

Posts: 668 | Location: PA | Registered: June 15, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sjames
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wdsman1:
I'll take the x400

My email didn't go through. Please email me

x400 SPF

Email shortly

ETA: Email sent to profile

Picture of sjames
posted Hide Post
Bump

posted Hide Post
1. Factory G43 Magazines: One for $20 shipped, both for $38 shipped
--Functioned tested once, basically new

I will take both of these mags

Posts: 625 | Location: Indiana | Registered: February 13, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sjames
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rkguy8:
1. Factory G43 Magazines: One for $20 shipped, both for $38 shipped
--Functioned tested once, basically new

I will take both of these mags

Glock 43 mags SPF to rkguy8

Picture of sjames
posted Hide Post
Weekend bump, ad to change early next week.

Picture of sjames
posted Hide Post
Bump with new items!

Picture of sjames
posted Hide Post
Bump

Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
I’ll take the M-6 Laser for $19 and the TLR-1 for $64, if these aren’t spoken for.

I can’t get an email to go through to you.

Posts: 23840 | Location: Young American Teen Club | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sjames
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by arfmel:
I’ll take the M-6 Laser for $19 and the TLR-1 for $64, if these aren’t spoken for.

I can’t get an email to go through to you.

TLR and M6 SPF to arfmel

I apologize for the email issue. Sometimes the underscore in the address is the issue.

I'll email you now.

posted Hide Post
Sent an email on the gift card but it did not go through. Will take it if you can accept a personal check.

-------------------
"Oh bother", said Pooh, as he chambered his last round.

Posts: 788 | Location: North Texas | Registered: November 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sjames
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gocatgo:
Sent an email on the gift card but it did not go through. Will take it if you can accept a personal check.

Gift card SPF

Sending you an email. Thanks.

Picture of sjames
posted Hide Post
Bump

Picture of sjames
posted Hide Post
Bump with new ad. Thanks