SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    New Stuff: WTS Geissele SMR DDC MK14 Rail-NOW $212 shipped, Esstac 2" Belt-$70, Glock 43 mags-2/$38, Threaded HK USPc 9mm barrel
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New Stuff: WTS Geissele SMR DDC MK14 Rail-NOW $212 shipped, Esstac 2" Belt-$70, Glock 43 mags-2/$38, Threaded HK USPc 9mm barrel Login/Join 
Picture of sjames
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dwd1985:
I’ll take 1 and 2.

Items 1 and 2 SPF

Posts: 2046 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: August 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'll take 6,7,8

Posts: 72 | Registered: December 26, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sjames
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bgeraurd:
I'll take 6,7,8

6,7,8 SPF

Email sent

Posts: 2046 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: August 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Emailed you about #5 with trade offer.

Posts: 167 | Location: Texas | Registered: December 20, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sjames
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike748:
Emailed you about #5 with trade offer.

#5 traded

Thanks!

Picture of sjames
posted Hide Post
All 7 HK mags SPF to BB61

Bump with Glock 43 package price drop

Picture of sjames
posted Hide Post
Bump for the weekend before making some changes early next week

posted Hide Post
I’ll take #16. Email sent. Kobra1165@yahoo.com

HK firearms Collector

Posts: 340 | Location: The Golden State | Registered: December 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'll take the 300blk components and SA gas block

Posts: 7217 | Location: One step ahead of you | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sjames
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kobra:
I’ll take #16. Email sent. Kobra1165@yahoo.com

#16 is spf

I didn't get an email from you but am sending you one

Picture of sjames
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by WARPIG602:
I'll take the 300blk components and SA gas block

Thanks Dave. 3, 9, 10, & 11 SPF

Res ipsa loquitur
Picture of BB61
posted Hide Post
I received the mags for item 12 today. Very smooth transaction and the mags were better than described.

Posts: 10229 | Registered: October 13, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sjames
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BB61:
I received the mags for item 12 today. Very smooth transaction and the mags were better than described.

Perfect! Thanks for the follow up!

Picture of jezsuiz
posted Hide Post
Received ALG rail. Everything as advertised, excellent communication. Easy transaction.

Posts: 514 | Location: NE not new england | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sjames
posted Hide Post
Bump with new ad

Semper Fidelis Marines
posted Hide Post
seconds on the G19 #3 holster

thanks, shawn
Semper Fi,
---->>> EXCUSE TYPOS<<<---

Posts: 2556 | Location: TEXAS! | Registered: February 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sjames
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by golddot:
seconds on the G19 #3 holster

Why take seconds when you can take first!

Sorry for any confusion but you’re the first to post about that Glock 19 ALS Holster

I’ll send you an email.

ETA: you don’t have an email in your profile. please email me.

Picture of sjames
posted Hide Post
bump

posted Hide Post
I wonder in that 9mm barrel would function properly in a USP-C 40? I might be interested, if it would.

Bruce

"I cannot spare this man. He fights!"
-Abraham Lincoln

"At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child — miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats."
-PJ O'Rourke
“It is just as difficult and dangerous to try to free a people that wants to remain servile as it is to try to enslave a people that wants to remain free."
-Niccolo Machiavelli

Posts: 2831 | Location: NV | Registered: October 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sjames
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RNshooter:
I wonder in that 9mm barrel would function properly in a USP-C 40? I might be interested, if it would.

Bruce

I’ll shoot you an email.