SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    ~~WTS Geissele SMR DDC MK14 Rail-NOW $212 shipped, Glock 43 mags-2/$38, Threaded HK USPc 9mm barrel
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

~~WTS Geissele SMR DDC MK14 Rail-NOW $212 shipped, Glock 43 mags-2/$38, Threaded HK USPc 9mm barrel Login/Join 
Picture of sjames
posted Hide Post
Labor Day Weekend Bump

Prices Dropped. Feel free to make me an offer!

Posts: 2048 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: August 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'll take 5 and 13 if still available.

Posts: 1686 | Location: USA | Registered: October 26, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sjames
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hogarth:
I'll take 5 and 13 if still available.

5, 13 SPF

Email sent

Thanks

Posts: 2048 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: August 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sjames
posted Hide Post
Bump

Picture of sjames
posted Hide Post
Bump

9-7-18 EDIT: I’d be willing to trade any of the items towards Coyote PMags, ammo cans, unbarrelled uppers, BCGs, buffer tubes, etc.

posted Hide Post
Items received.
Thanks again.

Bruce

"I cannot spare this man. He fights!"
-Abraham Lincoln

"At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child — miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats."
-PJ O'Rourke
“It is just as difficult and dangerous to try to free a people that wants to remain servile as it is to try to enslave a people that wants to remain free."
-Niccolo Machiavelli

Posts: 2836 | Location: NV | Registered: October 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of barry1967
posted Hide Post
I'll take the Crossbreed for G19 if you'll take a check.

Been here for a while and have had many transactions

More than a few, less than others!

Posts: 1090 | Location: Rhode Island | Registered: June 07, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sjames
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by barry1967:
I'll take the Crossbreed for G19 if you'll take a check.

Been here for a while and have had many transactions

Holster SPF to barry1967

Email sent.

Picture of sjames
posted Hide Post
Bump

Picture of sjames
posted Hide Post
Bump with WTT Added

WTT Excellent HK USPcompact, 9mm , with 9 13rd magazines(ammo not included), GGG rail adapter, threaded barrel, and factory regular barrel FOR a like condition Glock 19 Gen 4 MOS plus cash/trade items.

Picture of sjames
posted Hide Post
The three TACOs SPF to Verne3

Picture of sjames
posted Hide Post
Weekend bump with ad changed yesterday

Picture of barry1967
posted Hide Post
Holster arrived. Safe and sound.

Thanks

More than a few, less than others!

Posts: 1090 | Location: Rhode Island | Registered: June 07, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sjames
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by barry1967:
Holster arrived. Safe and sound.

Thanks

Great!

Picture of sjames
posted Hide Post
Price Drops
USPcompact package now $695 shipped
Maritime Bolt Catch now $19.50 shipped
Gas Blocks now $71.50 shipped
Magpul FDE STR stock now $42.50 shipped
FDE MI 10.5 inch MLOK rail now $72.50 shipped
FDE MI 7 inch MLOK rail now $52.50 shipped

Magpul MOE RVG NOW FREE WITH OTHER PURCHASE

Glock 19/23/32 Backstrap Kit NOW FREE WITH OTHER PURCHASE

Picture of sjames
posted Hide Post
Bump with ad changes

HK withdrawn
Glock 43 package added
ALG Defense rail added
Some price drops

Picture of sjames
posted Hide Post
Price drops on gas blocks, ALG rail, components, HK mags

Make me some offers!

Picture of jezsuiz
posted Hide Post
I will take #14 ALG rail. If you will take a check. Email inbound.

Posts: 514 | Location: NE not new england | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dwd1985
posted Hide Post
I’ll take 1 and 2.

Posts: 3731 | Registered: October 28, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sjames
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jezsuiz:
I will take #14 ALG rail. If you will take a check. Email inbound.

Email replied to.

#14 SPF

Thanks!