SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    *PRICE DROPS*WTT/WTS HK USPc 9/threaded barrel/2mags/rail-NOW $695/BEST OFFER, Geissele Maritime Bolt Catch, Superlative Arms Bleed Off Adj Gas Blocks
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

*PRICE DROPS*WTT/WTS HK USPc 9/threaded barrel/2mags/rail-NOW $695/BEST OFFER, Geissele Maritime Bolt Catch, Superlative Arms Bleed Off Adj Gas Blocks Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Pics of the aimpoint please

DBobes 55 @ Gmail dot com

Thanks

Posts: 505 | Location: West By God VA | Registered: July 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sjames
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by blusmoke:
Pics of the aimpoint please

DBobes 55 @ Gmail dot com

Thanks

Email sent. Will also post in ad

Posts: 1999 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: August 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Email sent concerning PRO, offer made.

Posts: 1383 | Registered: December 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of badcopnodonut!!
posted Hide Post
What is the caliber of the remaining brass and bullets? Sorry if I’ve over looked it.

Hi,I'm Buck Melonoma,Moley Russels' wart.

Posts: 2684 | Location: sunflower state | Registered: January 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sjames
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by badcopnodonut!!:
What is the caliber of the remaining brass and bullets? Sorry if I’ve over looked it.

Sorry for the confusion. I reused an older ad to post newer stuff. I pulled those things for lack of interest.

I do still have 300 BLK primed brass, 1x fired brass, 125 grain SMK bullets and 125 grain Hornady SST bullets (not rounds.)

Let me know if you’re interested.

Thanks.

You don’t have an email in profile. Email me if you’d like more info.

Posts: 1999 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: August 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sjames
posted Hide Post
Bump with added trade interests

Interested in:
Glock 19 MOS
Glock 19 Gen 5
Glock 43

Picture of sjames
posted Hide Post
Bump

Picture of Benderx4
posted Hide Post
Trade agreed upon for Aimpoint Pro, thank you.

Posts: 207 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: July 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sjames
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Benderx4:
Trade agreed upon for Aimpoint Pro, thank you.

Thanks!

Trade pending!

Picture of sjames
posted Hide Post
Bump

New WTS Added

Cut and plug
posted Hide Post
I'll take the Gascans. Email sent.

Posts: 989 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sjames
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hbabler:
I'll take the Gascans. Email sent.

Oakley’s SPF

posted Hide Post
I'll take the plate carrier per our emails.

Posts: 7172 | Location: One step ahead of you | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sjames
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by WARPIG602:
I'll take the plate carrier per our emails.

Plate Carrier SPF

Thanks!

Picture of sjames
posted Hide Post
Bump with new stuff

Picture of sjames
posted Hide Post
Bump with price drops

LT660 now $75 shipped
LC9 Holster and Mag Carrier now $100 shipped
LC9 Extended Mags now $25 shipped
Mechanix Gloves now $22 shipped

Good, bad, I'm the
guy with the gun
Picture of 45ProCarry
posted Hide Post
I will take the LaRue LT-660 mount for $75 shipped. Email sent. Big Grin

Posts: 2143 | Location: USA | Registered: May 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sjames
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 45ProCarry:
I will take the LaRue LT-660 mount for $75 shipped. Email sent. Big Grin

LT660 SPF

Picture of sjames
posted Hide Post
Bump with price drop

Picture of sjames
posted Hide Post
bump