9-13-2018 EDIT: New Ad/List added with New Items
--Still willing to trade any of the items for Coyote PMags, ammo cans, unbarrelled uppers, BCGs, buffer tubes, etc.
1. Geissle Maritime AR Bolt Catch--$22.50 shipped
--Installed then removed in favor of BAD Lever functionality on range toy
2. Superlative Arms Bleed Off Adjustable Gas Block, .750" solid, Set Screw, Stainless Steel, Matte Finish--$77.50 shipped
3. Superlative Arms Bleed Off Adjustable Gas Block, .750" solid, Set Screw, Melonite--$77.50 shipped
4. FDE Magpul STR Stock--
5. FDE Midwest Industries MLOK G3 Rail 10.5 inch--
Includes all factory parts
6. FDE Midwest Industries MLOK G3 Rail, 7 inch-
Includes all factory parts
7. Glock 19/23/32 Backstrap Kit--
Installed once, unused/carried
8. Magpul MOE RVG--
9. 460 125 grain SMK now $115 shipped
10. 400 pcs Primed Brass now $90 shipped
11. 246 125 grain SST now $57 shipped
12. WTT/WTS Excellent HK USPcompact, 9mm, Variant 1, with 9 13rd magazines(ammo not included), GGG rail adapter, threaded barrel, and factory regular barrel FOR a like condition Glock 19 Gen 4 MOS OR Regular Glock 19 Gen 4 plus cash/trade items.
SALE PRICE: HK USP Compact, Variant 1, with two magazines, box, threaded and factory barrels, AND GGG Rail adapter-$730 OR BEST OFFER shipped/insured
Additional mags, when pistol is sold-$23.50/magazine
I'm certainly open to offers on multiple mags, only one barrel, etc
Old Ad/List (I’ll remove listing as products arrive at purchaser)
11. ***SPF TO BARRY1967***Cross Breed SuperTuck Glock 19 holster--
Worn once, wasn’t a fit for my office carry
12. ***SPF TO VERNE*** HSGI X2R TACO Double AR Magazine, MOLLE--
Mounted on plate carrier, stuffed with mags, never used in field/training
I have 3 available
--The first UNCONDITIONAL "I'll take it" by forum time stamp FOLLOWED by an email to me, gets the item. This means you post “I’ll take it” without bartering or making offers.If we are in the course of dealing via email or PM, an UNCONDITIONAL “I’ll take it” trumps everything. However, if multiple people are communicating with me and we are attempting to work out a deal via email or PM, the deal should be sealed via those communications.
--USPS Money Order is the only accepted form of payment UNLESS you're atrusted name around here and are willing to wait for a check to clear my bank
--Prices have shipping included UNLESS noted otherwise. INSURANCE is EXTRA unless noted. Most things willship USPS. Ammo will go UPS.
--Of course, must be legal for you to own/receive in your locale.
--FTF in Central Texas is acceptable
--I'm open to offers, especially if you're interested in more than one item.
--Feel free to ask for additional photos of anything.This message has been edited. Last edited by: sjames,
Would you consider splitting up the primed brass?
Yes, I'd be glad to. I will add a split up price and I'll be open to offers.
I will also add some 1x fired brass, coordinated by headstamp.
Seriously, make me an offer on any of this...shipping is the biggest issue for me as I don’t need any of this.
Sending you an email with an offer.
***250 primed cases SPF to 357fuzz***
Bump with price drops
400 pcs Primed Brass now $80 shipped
460 125 grain SMK now $107 shipped
246 125 grain SST now $50 shipped
All once fired BLK brass now $40 shipped
All Gun Test magazines $25 shipped for all
Wide open to any offers, especially if I don't have to ship UPSThis message has been edited. Last edited by: sjames,
Got my primed brass from sjames. Perfect and as described. If you need something that sjames is selling do not hesitate.
sjames. Thank you. Another reason to enjoy and be part of this forum.
Email me a low ball offer...
Bump with new ad
WTS SilencerCo Suppressor Cover--$50 shipped or best offer
Bump with new stuff
Can cover now $30 shipped
Any interest in trading the Aimpoint Pro for a Randall Airman knife or a couple like new Spyderco knives? Thx
I appreciate the offer but haven’t really been infected with the high dollar knife disease...yet!
I’ll take the suppressor cover. PayPal acceptable? Email inbound as well.
Email replied to.
That disease is highly infectious as I can attest to. Everybody needs at least one Randall! Let me know if you change your mind, thx.
Trade value of this Randall is about $400 to $450, I would do even swap, we each pay for own shipping costs. Let's do this!
|Powered by Social Strata||Page 1 2 3 4|