SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS Aimpoint PRO—$360 shipped OBO
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS Aimpoint PRO—$360 shipped OBO Login/Join 
Picture of sjames
posted
WTS Aimpoint PRO—$360 shipped or best offer
—Barely used on my back up HD rifle
—pristine condition
—factory mount
—comes with factory box, etc

Pictures

***SPF***WTS SilencerCo Suppressor Cover--NOW $30 shipped or best offer***SPF to Hoothrewpoo***

Sparingly used, excellent condition, going with a different color

From SCO store fit guide:
6” Suppressor Cover: Octane 9, Octane 45K, Saker 556, Specwar 556, Omega 300, Omega 45K

This one

If you need particular photos, shoot me an email.

Will ship USPS padded envelope

TERMS:
--The first UNCONDITIONAL "I'll take it" by forum time stamp FOLLOWED by an email to me, gets the item. This means you post “I’ll take it” without bartering or making offers. If we are in the course of dealing via email or PM, an UNCONDITIONAL “I’ll take it” trumps everything. However, if multiple people are communicating with me and we are attempting to work out a deal via email or PM, the deal should be sealed via those communications.
--USPS Money Order is the only accepted form of payment UNLESS you're a trusted name around here and are willing to wait for a check to clear my bank
--Prices have shipping included UNLESS noted otherwise. INSURANCE is EXTRA unless noted. Most things will ship USPS. Ammo will go UPS.
--Of course, must be legal for you to own/receive in your locale.
--FTF in Central Texas is acceptable
--I'm open to offers, especially if you're interested in more than one item.
--Feel free to ask for additional photos of anything.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: sjames,

Posts: 1920 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: August 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Would you consider splitting up the primed brass?

Posts: 2453 | Registered: January 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sjames
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 357fuzz:
Would you consider splitting up the primed brass?

Yes, I'd be glad to. I will add a split up price and I'll be open to offers.

I will also add some 1x fired brass, coordinated by headstamp.

Posts: 1920 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: August 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sjames
posted Hide Post
Friday bump

Seriously, make me an offer on any of this...shipping is the biggest issue for me as I don’t need any of this.

Thanks.

posted Hide Post
Sending you an email with an offer.

Picture of sjames
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 357fuzz:
Sending you an email with an offer.

***250 primed cases SPF to 357fuzz***

Picture of sjames
posted Hide Post
Bump

Picture of sjames
posted Hide Post
Bump with price drops

400 pcs Primed Brass now $80 shipped

460 125 grain SMK now $107 shipped

246 125 grain SST now $50 shipped

All once fired BLK brass now $40 shipped

All Gun Test magazines $25 shipped for all

Wide open to any offers, especially if I don't have to ship UPS

This message has been edited. Last edited by: sjames,

Picture of sjames
posted Hide Post
Bump

posted Hide Post
Got my primed brass from sjames. Perfect and as described. If you need something that sjames is selling do not hesitate.

sjames. Thank you. Another reason to enjoy and be part of this forum.

Picture of sjames
posted Hide Post
Bump

Email me a low ball offer...

Picture of sjames
posted Hide Post
Bump with new ad

WTS SilencerCo Suppressor Cover--$50 shipped or best offer

Picture of sjames
posted Hide Post
Bump with new stuff

Picture of sjames
posted Hide Post
Bump

Can cover now $30 shipped

Picture of sjames
posted Hide Post
Bump

WTS added

Picture of Benderx4
posted Hide Post
Any interest in trading the Aimpoint Pro for a Randall Airman knife or a couple like new Spyderco knives? Thx

Posts: 142 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: July 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sjames
posted Hide Post
I appreciate the offer but haven’t really been infected with the high dollar knife disease...yet!

posted Hide Post
I’ll take the suppressor cover. PayPal acceptable? Email inbound as well.

Posts: 365 | Location: Texas | Registered: June 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sjames
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hoothrewpoo:
I’ll take the suppressor cover. PayPal acceptable? Email inbound as well.

Email replied to.

Cover SPF

Picture of Benderx4
posted Hide Post
quote:
I appreciate the offer but haven’t really been infected with the high dollar knife disease...yet!

That disease is highly infectious as I can attest to. Everybody needs at least one Randall! Let me know if you change your mind, thx.

Trade value of this Randall is about $400 to $450, I would do even swap, we each pay for own shipping costs. Let's do this! Smile

Posts: 142 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: July 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post