SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS-Colt Delta Elite 10mm
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS-Colt Delta Elite 10mm Login/Join 
Master-at-Arms
Picture of apf383
posted
Up for sale is a 10mm Delta Elite. I bought it years ago, shot a few hundred through it, then never got back to it. I am at least the second owner, so I couldn't give you an accurate round count, only what I put through it and I will let the photos tell the rest of the story. It does have an idiot mark, courtesy of the last guy. There are a few blemishes on the exterior surfaces of the pistol, as can be seen in the pix. I remove the original Delta Elite Grips grips to show the surface of the frame beneath. There are a few "ugly spots" as shown, but nothing substantial, especially for a shooter. The internals are clean. Original dual recoil spring set up, grip safety, Commander Hammer, etc. I cleaned the gun and took the photos to show you the wear while the gun was dry, unlike so other folks who oil the hell out of their piece for the sake of a sale. Afterwards I lubed and reassembled the pistol, so it will arrive to you a little "wet". This pistol is one of the second generation of Deltas, after the frame cracking issue was resolved in the area of the take down lever. As you can see that window was cut out, to prevent the cracking. Not much else to tell, so I'll just refer you to the pix. I am including 5 mags. One is factory, 2 are Megar, and the remaining two are Wilsons. The writing on them was done in magic marker, and will wipe right off with some brake cleaner, or other cleaning fluid. Pistol functions 100%. I'm looking for 800.00 plus 50.00 for shipping from my FFL to yours. Sorry again, but no trades, I've got bills to pay.

Please deal with confidence, I've got +666, (scarry) on eBay as Pcramps465 and +115 on arf.com as apf383. Other pix available. Thanks

This message has been edited. Last edited by: apf383,

Foster's, Australian for Bud

Posts: 6989 | Location: Stuck in NY, FUAC  | Registered: November 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Lt CHEG
posted Hide Post
How far from Albany are you? I'm interested in the Python if I can scrape a few hundred more bucks together. I was thinking maybe we could meet at an FFL in the middle of us and save a few bucks on shipping if you aren't too far away. Let me see what I can do and I'll get back to you. Thanks

**The views expressed above represent those of the poster only and not necessarily those of his employer**
**Any advice given should not be considered legal counsel and used for entertainment purposes only**
-Chance favors the prepared mind
-"Guns don't kill people. People Kill People. Guns defend people from people with smaller guns." - American Dad
-It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat.

Posts: 4880 | Location: Albany, NY | Registered: February 28, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Those are some nice colts. That granite is bad ass

Posts: 957 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: August 17, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Master-at-Arms
Picture of apf383
posted Hide Post
Good evening Lt. CHEG, I’m on LI, so about 3 hrs. south of you.

Posts: 6989 | Location: Stuck in NY, FUAC  | Registered: November 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Master-at-Arms
Picture of apf383
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Blue Dog:
Those are some nice colts. That granite is bad ass

Thanks. That too has a price Blue Dog. Buy the house and I’ll throw that it. The guns as well!!!

Frangas non Flectes
posted Hide Post
That Python is gorgeous. Good luck with sale, OP. Shouldn't take long.

Posts: 9715 | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of got2hav1
posted Hide Post
Love the Python. That is a good price fellows. I paid the same for one in similar conditions 3-4 years ago. Mine was a first year snubbie 1963. Some one will grab that. GLWS

JEREMIAH 33:3

Posts: 2178 | Registered: March 14, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Master-at-Arms
Picture of apf383
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the kind words gents.

Picture of Benderx4
posted Hide Post
So there is no box or paperwork for the Python?

In the 3rd pic you posted, it looks like the plate screw below the cylinder might be a bit buggered up? Is that the case or is it just smudged oil or lighting? Also, have you had the revolver apart and disassembled?

Where are you located in LI? I was a south shore boy in Sayville ... off of Montauk Highway by the bay. But I got smart and moved to Flaaarida like all the other Yankee fans!

Posts: 209 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: July 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of arcwelder76
posted Hide Post
Someone buy the dummy-scratched Delta so I'm not tempted.

Arc.

"Like a bitter weed, I'm a bad seed"- Johnny Cash

"I'm a loner, Dottie. A rebel." - Pee Wee Herman

Rode hard, put away wet. RIP JHM

"You're a junkyard dog." - Lupe Flores. RIP

Posts: 24947 | Location: Love that dirty water, oh | Registered: June 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Benderx4
posted Hide Post
Per our emails, I'll take the Python if your local transaction doesn't work out. Thank you!

Posts: 209 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: July 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Master-at-Arms
Picture of apf383
posted Hide Post
Bender, noted, thanks.

Master-at-Arms
Picture of apf383
posted Hide Post
Btt

Master-at-Arms
Picture of apf383
posted Hide Post
BTT

Master-at-Arms
Picture of apf383
posted Hide Post
BTT, cause its been a while...

Master-at-Arms
Picture of apf383
posted Hide Post
BTT

Master-at-Arms
Picture of apf383
posted Hide Post
BTT

Master-at-Arms
Picture of apf383
posted Hide Post
BTT

Master-at-Arms
Picture of apf383
posted Hide Post
Last BTT before these go elsewhere.