SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS: (2) HK P30’s and SME Holster $1,100.00***Pistols SOLD***
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS: (2) HK P30’s and SME Holster $1,100.00***Pistols SOLD*** Login/Join 
Cupcake
Picture of Chipster
posted
I have two (2) HK P30’s one is a V1 lite LEM 9mm and the other is a V3 9mm both with the luminous sights. Neither has more than 250 rounds through it as they were extras just tested for function. The SME has been used but is in excellent condition and has the 1.5” loops. There’s also an extra magazine included for a total of five (5). Cost to ship in the lower 48 is $50. Feel free to make offers.

https://imgur.com/gallery/SNxlMxY

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Chipster,

Chip

Posts: 548 | Registered: March 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Would you be interested in a Les Baer 1911 and some boot on your end?

Posts: 821 | Location: Columbus, OH | Registered: April 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cupcake
Picture of Chipster
posted Hide Post
I’ll call later this afternoon/evening.

I may be interested in the Les Baer but I’d prefer to add more trading material on my end versus cash outlay. I have a NIB Trijicon MRO (newer version) I could add.

Chip

posted Hide Post
Email me, please.
quote:
Originally posted by Chipster:
I’ll call later this afternoon/evening.

I may be interested in the Les Baer but I’d prefer to add more trading material on my end versus cash outlay. I have a NIB Trijicon MRO (newer version) I could add.

Posts: 821 | Location: Columbus, OH | Registered: April 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cupcake
Picture of Chipster
posted Hide Post
Two pistols are sold!!!!

Chip