SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS: Luminox 9461 Chrono with Valjoux 775
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS: Luminox 9461 Chrono with Valjoux 775 Login/Join 
Picture of beltfed21
posted
Hello all, I got one of these watches from David Truong on the first go around. I’ve never worn it, the watch is too big for my small wrist. Rather than having it sitting around, I’ve decided to sell it.

I’m just looking to get my money back out of it, so toward that end, I’m asking $900.00 shipped. I’d prefer a USPS money order as payment (I don’t do PayPal since they are anti-gun).

The first post saying I’ll take it gets it. Contact me via email (in my profile) for further details, etc.

Thanks for looking!

"On the other side of fear you will always find freedom"

Posts: 2156 | Location: Illinois - Not Chicago | Registered: January 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of beltfed21
posted Hide Post
Bump

If interested, I would consider a CZ P-01 Omega 9mm in Black, or CZ 75 Compact Shadow Line 9mm as trades.

Thanks!

Posts: 2156 | Location: Illinois - Not Chicago | Registered: January 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of beltfed21
posted Hide Post
Last bump. The watch is absolutely brand new. Never even put the band through the clasp.

Thanks for looking!