SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS- Browning Hi Power 40/357 Sig / (SOLD) 2 Seiko Diver's. Watches, 6105 & 6309 Turtle.
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS- Browning Hi Power 40/357 Sig / (SOLD) 2 Seiko Diver's. Watches, 6105 & 6309 Turtle. Login/Join 
Waiting for Hachiko
Picture of Sunset_Va
posted
My email address is in my profile for contact.

Seiko 6105-8110 $1,200 shipped.
This watch was restored by Spencer Klein in 2016. All original except for the crystal and bezel insert.
I purchased this watch years ago, the case had dings , later I purchased a NOS Sample case, these are cases with faces, and no movements, salesmen would show retailers. Mr Klein transferred the movement into the Sample case when he restored it. I have only worn this watch maybe a dozen times since it was restored. Watch has been relumed during restoration.
I will include the work order invoice Mr Klein gave me , when someone speaks for this watch. It is basically like new, comes with a reproduction rubber strap, and Nato strap, it has the correct "fat" spring bars.
These watches keep increasing in value, I think my price is reasonable in regard to similar watches from overseas, most have not been serviced. I am selling this watch for just what I have in it. I can supply other pictures if you request. Money orders, personal checks only, Sales to CONUS.

Seiko 6309-8119 (Turtle) original, not receent issue $250 shipped
When I purchased this watch, it had been modded with new face. I had IWW International Watch works, restore the watch to the orignal configuration. Aftermarket dial, (correct face) case, bezel insert, cyrstal. Poor lume. You could have this watch relumed, and have an excellent Turtle. Case is like new, keeps good time.

The Turtle is on the right in photo. Comes with rubber and Nato strap. I can supply other pictures if requested. Please email me if you have any questions on these watches.

Browning Hi Power 40/357 Sig $1095 Shipped (SOLD)
Browning Hi Power 40 SW with 357 Sig Olympic Arms conversion barrel. 4-10 round magazines, 1 set Lok grips, 1 set VZ grips , 1 set Hogue wood grips, otiginal factory plastic grips, and Hogue rubber grip.
Slide, one barrel (357 Sig) and small parts were finished in Ion Bond Matte Black, the frame was finished in House Black Cera Hide by CCR.

The 40 caliber Browning barrel was hardchromed in Mahovsky's Metalife.

All springs were replaced after the refinishing. I also installed the SFS safety system, and have the original hammer for cocked and locked. The SFS hanner and parts are not in Ion Bond.
I also will include a spare unaltered Olympic Arms 6" barrel I purchased as a spare in 357 Sig.
I will post further photos of the pistol and accessories in the next day or so.

This pistol has not been fired since being reassembled after refinishing. No original box or manual since I ourchased this pistol used, comes in a generic plastic case.
Please email for further information.

[IMG]IMG]

No sales to states or localities thar have magazine capacity restrictions. Know your laws.

Continental USA sales only.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Sunset_Va,

美しい犬

Posts: 5242 | Location: Near the Metropolis of Tightsqueeze, Va | Registered: February 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
email sent

Posts: 438 | Location: Cajun Country, Sportsman Paradise  | Registered: March 19, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Waiting for Hachiko
Picture of Sunset_Va
posted Hide Post
Bump, price adjustment on Sig and Buckmark.
Add Ruger Gunsite Scout rifle. 308 Win.

美しい犬

Posts: 5242 | Location: Near the Metropolis of Tightsqueeze, Va | Registered: February 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Finally was able to get back in town and pick up the M&P 357c. (working out of state SUCKS) but its paying for new toys Big Grin All I can say is WOW Big Grin Wink Big Grin ! This thing is sweet, very well kept. If all his weapons are this well kept feel good about making a purchase.

Thanks B

Posts: 438 | Location: Cajun Country, Sportsman Paradise  | Registered: March 19, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Waiting for Hachiko
Picture of Sunset_Va
posted Hide Post
Bump on my 5,000 post!

美しい犬

Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
BTT for a great price on a SIGPRO.

"Make it a shooting, and not a gunfight" LSP552 02/19/2011

Posts: 32337 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Waiting for Hachiko
Picture of Sunset_Va
posted Hide Post
Bump, give these guns a new home.

美しい犬

posted Hide Post
Bump

Posts: 44 | Location: Tucson, Arizona  | Registered: August 15, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Waiting for Hachiko
Picture of Sunset_Va
posted Hide Post
Bump, again....

美しい犬

posted Hide Post
To the top!

Waiting for Hachiko
Picture of Sunset_Va
posted Hide Post
BTT

Lots of views, these just aren't moving.

美しい犬

Waiting for Hachiko
Picture of Sunset_Va
posted Hide Post
Bump

美しい犬

Waiting for Hachiko
Picture of Sunset_Va
posted Hide Post
Bump

美しい犬

Waiting for Hachiko
Picture of Sunset_Va
posted Hide Post
Another bump

美しい犬

Picture of 9mmnut
posted Hide Post
Just completed a transaction with Sunset-Va. He is an upstanding forum member. If he tells you something you can take it the bank. Our dealing was done by email so you won't find it on the forum. The SigPro was more than I expected. Almost new.

Posts: 924 | Location: Southern ,Mi. | Registered: October 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Waiting for Hachiko
Picture of Sunset_Va
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 9mmnut:
Just completed a transaction with Sunset-Va. He is an upstanding forum member. If he tells you something you can take it the bank. Our dealing was done by email so you won't find it on the forum. The SigPro was more than I expected. Almost new.

Thank you.
Bumping to top.

美しい犬

Waiting for Hachiko
Picture of Sunset_Va
posted Hide Post
BTT

美しい犬

Waiting for Hachiko
Picture of Sunset_Va
posted Hide Post
BTT Adding new items.
2 Seiko Divers Watches
Relisting CZP 09

美しい犬

posted Hide Post
I don't know much about watchs can you explain why they look similar but one cost 6 times more than other?
Regards.
Andy

Posts: 101 | Registered: September 23, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Waiting for Hachiko
Picture of Sunset_Va
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Andy1972:
I don't know much about watchs can you explain why they look similar but one cost 6 times more than other?
Regards.
Andy

I am no watch expert. But it has to do with collectibility. The 6105 was not made as long as the 6309. The 6309 Turtle was a replacement for the 6105, and is an excellent watch in it's own right. I think most 6105's were used hard, and there are not many originals in good condition.

There have been many "homage" watches made for the 6105, but the quality and durability of the movements do no match the original Seiko movements used in the 6105. And those that do us a higher quality movement, the price is very close to the Seiko's price.

This website explains .

https://www.fratellowatches.co...ted-seiko-6105-8000/

美しい犬