SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS - 03/22 - Holosun Optics, M&P 2.0 LE, B&T MK II Pistol - Take a look!
Page 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 42
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS - 03/22 - Holosun Optics, M&P 2.0 LE, B&T MK II Pistol - Take a look! Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Email sent re: last fde sba3.

Posts: 1514 | Location: Ypsilanti, MI | Registered: August 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I sent an email to the user the: the P30L V1. The last FDE SBA3 is sold.

Posts: 5143 | Location: Iowa | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Made some price cuts:

P30L V1 German Made - $625 Shipped
Holosun 507c (V1) Demo Units - $200 Shipped
Holosun 507c V2 is now available. Email for price.

I have a brand new G17 Gen 5 MOS that was special ordered and then not sold that I would like to move. I would make a killer deal on this gun with a 507c (V1 demo or V2).

Posts: 5143 | Location: Iowa | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Now one Tac 14 sold out and one PX4 Compact left.

posted Hide Post
Interesting day today...

I BELIEVE that the 4" M&P Compacts are all sold. The XD-S .45 is sold. I am at work tonight and will update my thread tomorrow.

I am doing what I can to try to get a hold of guns, but things are interesting right now. For those of you looking for stuff, please think it through. The gouging is starting and I suspect that in the coming months supply will be back to normal. As much as I can't wait to buy all of the panic purchase guns from people, I don't want to see people over-extend themselves over stuff they don't even really want.

posted Hide Post
I posted an update in the first post with stock levels and pricing.

PX4 now sold out

This message has been edited. Last edited by: DaBigBR,

posted Hide Post
I now have two 3.6" M&P 2.0 Compacts. $450 shipped or buy the pair for $880

posted Hide Post
Updated.

Have an X Compact for sale with the original (Romeo 1) mounting platform. One BCM Lower left.

posted Hide Post
Buy with confidence, Brad is great to deal with. Went above and beyond to help right a situation that wasn't his fault.

You don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows.

Posts: 16 | Location: NW FL  | Registered: February 13, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Updated things.

I posted in somebody's WTB but I have a brand new Ballistic Advantage 12.3" Hanson profile barrel with pinned gas block in stock. I don't normally do a lot of parts sales, but this is an extra that I'd like to move.

$175 shipped

posted Hide Post
Sent you an email with some stuff. Let me know. Thank you.

NRA Training Counselor
NRA Benefactor Member

Posts: 2505 | Location: FL | Registered: May 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Updated:
The Ruger PC Carbine deal fell through. Back up at $465 shipped.
I have TLR-7As back in stock but only a handful.
Have some Gen 4 Glock 21 and 22 police trade-ins coming. $380 shipped on the 21 and $320 shipped on the 22. The 21s have night sights but no guarantees on brightness.

Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
Email with question regarding G21

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19111 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ordered Friday afternoon. In my hands Monday.

Very impressed with the light and the quick service.

Posts: 325 | Registered: September 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Glad to hear! Still a couple TLR-7As left. Supplier is currently out of stock again.

posted Hide Post
A good morning to you sir, I am sending you an email with some questions.

Thank you.

Posts: 247 | Location: Utah | Registered: June 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
One M&P Compact left. The last TLR-7A is currently SPF. Langdon Beretta is gone.

posted Hide Post
Thanks for a very smooth transaction, the TLR7A arrived today.

Great guy to deal with, buy with confidence.

Posts: 234 | Location: Bucks County, PA | Registered: December 24, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'll take the NIB Sig 320 X Compact please.

I am also wondering if you have had a chance to look into any of the questions in my previous email sent on the 22nd?

I am sending an email confirmation to you confirming my "Ill take it". Please let me know if you run into any issues with it.

Thank you,

Posts: 247 | Location: Utah | Registered: June 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I got the email re: the X Compact but am not finding another. I will check spam when I am on a real computer. Sorry about that. X Compact is yours and I sent a reply.