SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS - 03/22 - Holosun Optics, M&P 2.0 LE, B&T MK II Pistol - Take a look!
Page 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 42
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS - 03/22 - Holosun Optics, M&P 2.0 LE, B&T MK II Pistol - Take a look! Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Received my TLR-7A yesterday.
Thanks I really like it so far.
I need to get some range time with it to see which switch I prefer.
Its great to have that option.

Thanks
Mike

Posts: 371 | Location: Lancaster,PA | Registered: January 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Save today, so you can
buy tomorrow
posted Hide Post
Brad, I just sent you payment for the Green TLR-8AG (69434) via one of the payment methods you listed on your email. I also emailed you directly. Thanks.

quote:
Originally posted by DaBigBR:
quote:
Originally posted by ador:
DaBigBR, posting this question here in case someone else is interested.

Can you get:

TLR-8A Flex - (#69414) with RED laser
TLR-8AG Flex - (#69434) with GREEN laser

Basically the same as the TLR-7A, but with laser. Can you please email me the price on both models, if you can source it out? Email in my profile. You can also post the price here if you want. Thanks.

These have listed in the last couple days and are in stock at the distributor.

69414: $185 shipped
69434: $222 shipped

I looked them both up by UPC on gun.deals and found the prices listed there were not accurate once clicking the links. Feel free to email me to order.

Posts: 1879 | Location: Las Vegas | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I sold through my initial allotment of TLR-7As but will have more mid-week. I am hesitant to stock the TLR-8A or 8AG as my sell through on lasers have never been strong, so if anybody else wants them, now is a great time to get one ordered as I will be placing an order this weekend.

Thanks!

Posts: 5143 | Location: Iowa | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Save today, so you can
buy tomorrow
posted Hide Post
Thanks for ordering the TLR-8AG for me Brad. I know there is not a lot of profit on items like this for you. I try to support our members here in the forum who are also vendors.

quote:
Originally posted by DaBigBR:
I sold through my initial allotment of TLR-7As but will have more mid-week. I am hesitant to stock the TLR-8A or 8AG as my sell through on lasers have never been strong, so if anybody else wants them, now is a great time to get one ordered as I will be placing an order this weekend.

Thanks!

Posts: 1879 | Location: Las Vegas | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
Can you get M&Ps in 3.6 at that price?

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37081 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Benderx4
posted Hide Post
I received my new Surefire X300 yesterday, wow, what a light! Thanks to Brad for a super transaction.

Posts: 490 | Location: NE FL, JAX | Registered: July 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
Please let me know when you get the 7A back in stock. I would like to order one for my duty weapon. Thanks.

Not minority enough!

Posts: 7993 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
TLR-7A Flexes will be back in stock this afternoon.

Posts: 5143 | Location: Iowa | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chilihead and Barbeque Aficionado
Picture of 2Adefender
posted Hide Post
I’ll take one of the TLR-7A Flex lights please. Sending email.

The Second Amendment is not about hunting or sport shooting.

Posts: 10487 | Location: FL | Registered: December 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello, 2Adefender. I could not find an email from you, so I sent one to your profile address.

posted Hide Post
I have a couple Holosun 407c red dots I'd like to move this weekend. $175 shipped each to the first two "I'll take it" posts. These are the same body as a 507c but have a single dot only instead of the EOTech style reticle. I also ship all Holosun micro dots with an extra set of screws of appropriate length for the MOS Glocks. I've seen a pair of screws listed at $9.99 elsewhere, which is insane.

posted Hide Post

Posts: 252 | Location: Stafford, VA | Registered: January 26, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chilihead and Barbeque Aficionado
Picture of 2Adefender
posted Hide Post
Funds sent. Sorry for the delay.

The Second Amendment is not about hunting or sport shooting.

Posts: 10487 | Location: FL | Registered: December 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have two TLR-7As left. Distributor currently out of stock. Unknown ETA for more.

How about this...

I have a Glock 19 Gen 5 used with Ameriglo Hackathorn sights listed. Gun and a TLR-7A for $570 shipped.

Picture of RR
posted Hide Post
quote:
Glock 21 Gen 4 - Fixed Sights - $399 $375 Shipped[/b]
These are LE trades that generally come with one magazine and fixed sights. They are in good shape overall. Generally missing the add-on backstraps. I have a few of these to move. Great nightstand guns and suppressor hosts. Take off $15 per gun if buying more than one.

Could you please email me some pictures of these? Thanks

Posts: 436 | Location: Upstate NY | Registered: October 09, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
To the top with a small update.

Save today, so you can
buy tomorrow
posted Hide Post
DaBigBR, I received this item in the mail few days ago. Thanks for taking care of my order request. I will post pics later.

TLR-8AG Flex - (#69434) with GREEN laser

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hvactech:

Package delivered yesterday. Excellent customer service! Thank you.

Posts: 252 | Location: Stafford, VA | Registered: January 26, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks everyone!

Picture of TikritTourist
posted Hide Post
I'll take a Streamlight TLR-7a flex, if you still have them in stock?

Will email you with info.

Thanks!

Tomorrow’s battle is won during today’s practice.
- Samurai maxim

Posts: 753 | Location: Northeast US | Registered: August 03, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post