SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS - 04/15 - PSA AK-V, Romeo X Pro, Holosun Optics, M&P 2.0 LE, B&T MK II Pistol - Take a look!
Page 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 43
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS - 04/15 - PSA AK-V, Romeo X Pro, Holosun Optics, M&P 2.0 LE, B&T MK II Pistol - Take a look! Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
I'm so glad I contacted Brad about pricing on a RC2. The price was fantastic but so was the entire transaction. He was quick to answer my questions and shipped within 24 hours of the form 3 approval.

Posts: 872 | Location: TN | Registered: December 26, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Positive feedback for DaBigBR. Thank you for a smooth transaction and great deal on the Glock 17 GEN5 “police trade in”. He makes the time and effort to make the transaction go right!

To any fellow California LEO -deal with confidence this FFL will deal with you!

HK firearms Collector

Posts: 513 | Location: The Golden State | Registered: December 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Latest stock levels below.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: DaBigBR,

Posts: 5158 | Location: Iowa | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
non ducor, duco
Picture of Nickelsig229
posted Hide Post
Recently purchased a suppressor and charging handle from Brad. Coms were excellent, shipping very fast but the best part are his prices.

Brad is definitely good to go.

Thank you Brad

First In Last Out

Posts: 4789 | Location: CT | Registered: October 15, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm entitled to this Title
posted Hide Post
I will echo sentiment stated previously.
Great Communication and Great Pricing.

Thank you

Posts: 13990 | Location: WV | Registered: October 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Citadel
posted Hide Post
Sent you an email, Hotmail bounced. Do you have an alternate?

Posts: 823 | Registered: February 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Made from a
different mold
Picture of mutedblade
posted Hide Post
Hey Citadel, try him @ SigForum@BVArms.us

Posts: 2831 | Location: Lake Anna, VA | Registered: May 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just picked up a Holosun 510C from Brad. Great communication, great price, and fast shipping!

Chuck

Life's tough...tougher if you're stupid

(AKA "cwr" on SIGforum [email account issues])

Posts: 358 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: February 05, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bobandmikako
posted Hide Post
Thanks again for a great price and fast shipping. The Holosun 510C arrived today.

十人十色

Posts: 2103 | Location: Semmes, Alabama | Registered: June 15, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Updated below.

Posts: 5158 | Location: Iowa | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I just received:

ONE Trijicon SRO in 1 MOA. $500 shipped.
ONE Glock 19 Gen 5 OEM Threaded Barrel (1/2x28). $200 shipped.

Both items have been very hard to come by. Please post an I'll take it for these items.

posted Hide Post
Just received an optic from Brad. Lightning fast shipping and smooth transaction. Highly recommend him.

Posts: 30 | Location: Texas | Registered: June 29, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Updated below.

posted Hide Post
Stock list above is up to date. As listed in the title and first post, I have P365s and used G22s coming.

Sig Sauer P365 - Stainless Slide - XRAY Night Sights (365-9-TXR3) - $550 SHIPPED All SPF
Well this is a surprise. I have a few of these coming in. This is an RSR Group (distributor) exclusive SKU that has a stainless slide and night sights (this differs from the Cabela's SKU that has contrast sights). These guns come with two 10 round magazines (one flush and one extended). These guns are currently on their way to me and I am accepting reservations on them. No payment until the gun is ready to ship. Please post an "I'll take one" on these so I can properly track reservations.

Glock 22 Gen 3 - Good Condition - $400 Shipped
I have three of these coming from a distrubtor. They are listed as "good condition with light holster wear" and include three 15 round magazines. It seems like forever ago that there were Glock 22s available in large quantity everywhere at this price but that just has not been the case. As with the P365s above, these guns are en route and I am taking reservations on them. No payment due until the gun is ready to ship. Please post an "I'll take one" on these so I can properly track reservations. These guns make outstanding nightstand, truck, and bag guns.

I'm very excited to finally have some guns to offer to you guys!

Picture of Mutiny
posted Hide Post
DaBigBR-

I'll take one of each:

Sig Sauer P365 - Stainless Slide - XRAY Night Sights (365-9-TXR3) - $550 SHIPPED
Glock 22 Gen 3 - Good Condition - $400 Shipped

email in profile-
Thanks!

Posts: 478 | Location: Out West | Registered: January 14, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
non ducor, duco
Picture of Nickelsig229
posted Hide Post
Again, I have to thank Brad for excellent service and price.

I asked about pricing on a sight and magnifier. That was tuesday night, friday morning I got new toys to play with.

First In Last Out

Posts: 4789 | Location: CT | Registered: October 15, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
There are presently two P365s and two G22s left.

posted Hide Post
I’ll take a P365.

May our caskets be made of hundred-year oak, and may we plant those trees tomorrow.

Posts: 811 | Location: Eastern Iowa | Registered: January 03, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Brad,

I will take a P365 if you have one more.

Thank you.

Posts: 24 | Registered: November 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
P365s all sold pending funds.

Still have two G22s.