SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS - 03/22 - Holosun Optics, M&P 2.0 LE, B&T MK II Pistol - Take a look!
Page 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 42
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS - 03/22 - Holosun Optics, M&P 2.0 LE, B&T MK II Pistol - Take a look! Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Updated. Holosun 407c in stock. I have a GREAT price on these! Email me.

Posts: 5143 | Location: Iowa | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
To the top.

Deal through the end of 12/13 - RM06 Type 1, was $335 shipped, now $315 shipped. Only a couple available at that price. "I'll take it" gets them.

Posts: 5143 | Location: Iowa | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Biggest update in a while, guys! Today is my 35th birthday and I have a lot of inventory that I would not like to have to count up here in a week. I've cut most of the guns a little bit more. Lots of stuff at or near cost.

Take a look and send me an email. SigForum@bvarms.us

Picture of RR
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday! And many more!

Posts: 436 | Location: Upstate NY | Registered: October 09, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The Streamlight 7A "flex" (item 69424) has come into stock at my distributor. This model includes both the high and low switches. I have an initial order shipping to me today that I expect to see Monday or Tuesday.

If you are interested in one, my price is $120 shipped for one light or $230 shipped for two lights since I will save a little on shipping. Acceptable payment is either a check or postal money order mailed to me or discrete payment via PayPal or Google Pay.

Unfortunately, I do not accept credit cards as the 3% in fees would eliminate basically all of my profit. You might be able to pay by card with PayPal but please add 3% to do so.

I obviously do not expect anyone to pre-purchase lights before I have them in hand, but at the same time wanted to allow those mailing funds a head start.

Please email SigForum@bvarms.us to order.

I run trains!
Picture of SigM4
posted Hide Post
I’ll take one of the TLR-7As.

Email sent

Success always occurs in private, and failure in full view.

Complacency sucks…

Posts: 5423 | Location: Wichita, KS (for now)…always a Texan… | Registered: April 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
Put me down for a TLR-7A Flex too. Email sent.

Posts: 32428 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mr. Nice Guy
Picture of BucFan
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RogueJSK:
Put me down for a TLR-7A Flex too. Email sent.

Me too. Email incoming.

Sig P229R 9mm - Sig P365 NRA
Sig P320C 9mm - Sig P320 FS .40

Posts: 1045 | Location: FL | Registered: March 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Well it sure has been a good afternoon! I've sold through enough of these that I've already placed another order. Thanks a lot guys!

posted Hide Post
I will take a TLR flex as well if you have any left
Email in bound

Posts: 152 | Location: DFW | Registered: April 19, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I will also take a TLR7A if you still have any available.

email sent

Posts: 371 | Location: Lancaster,PA | Registered: January 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
As of this post I believe I still have a couple coming. The distributor still has some as well, so I will keep taking orders. If I have to order more, I would expect to see them Wednesday or Thursday.

Thank you all very much for your business.

posted Hide Post
I'd like to buy a TLR-7A please.

email sent

Posts: 691 | Location: Ohio & UP of Michigan | Registered: April 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I've got two P320 X Compacts to sell. Both NIB. Will make a great deal on them. Email me!

Mr. Nice Guy
Picture of BucFan
posted Hide Post
Received my TLR-7A from DaBigBR at a good price for being a brand new item and shipped quickly even through the holidays.

Thank you and buy with confidence. Cool

Sig P229R 9mm - Sig P365 NRA
Sig P320C 9mm - Sig P320 FS .40

Posts: 1045 | Location: FL | Registered: March 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks!

I have more TLR-7As coming in on Monday. If someone is looking for a package deal on a light and optic, light and gun, light, gun, and optic, etc., please let me know.

Thanks everybody.

CAPT Obvious
Picture of Spiff_P239
posted Hide Post
E-mail sent regarding TLR-7A Flex

Posts: 3518 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Save today, so you can
buy tomorrow
posted Hide Post
DaBigBR, posting this question here in case someone else is interested.

Can you get:

TLR-8A Flex - (#69414) with RED laser
TLR-8AG Flex - (#69434) with GREEN laser

Basically the same as the TLR-7A, but with laser. Can you please email me the price on both models, if you can source it out? Email in my profile. You can also post the price here if you want. Thanks.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: ador,

Posts: 1879 | Location: Las Vegas | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Benderx4
posted Hide Post
"Surefire X300 Ultra A (1000 Lumens) - $200 Shipped . ONLY ONE LEFT AT THIS PRICE"

I'll take this, email incoming.

Posts: 490 | Location: NE FL, JAX | Registered: July 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ador:
DaBigBR, posting this question here in case someone else is interested.

Can you get:

TLR-8A Flex - (#69414) with RED laser
TLR-8AG Flex - (#69434) with GREEN laser

Basically the same as the TLR-7A, but with laser. Can you please email me the price on both models, if you can source it out? Email in my profile. You can also post the price here if you want. Thanks.

These have listed in the last couple days and are in stock at the distributor.

69414: $185 shipped
69434: $222 shipped

I looked them both up by UPC on gun.deals and found the prices listed there were not accurate once clicking the links. Feel free to email me to order.