SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS - 03/22 - Holosun Optics, M&P 2.0 LE, B&T MK II Pistol - Take a look!
Page 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 42
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS - 03/22 - Holosun Optics, M&P 2.0 LE, B&T MK II Pistol - Take a look! Login/Join 
Take the risk or
lose the chance
posted Hide Post
^^^^^

Just have to echo what Kskelton (above) stated: great communication, prices & fast shipping....plus a good guy!

----------------------------------------
“The further a society drifts from truth, the more it will hate those who speak it.”

Posts: 1475 | Location: RR12 | Registered: February 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Funds sent for the G17 and G26.

Posts: 553 | Location: Louisiana | Registered: January 28, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Well the used guns have sure churned this weekend. Glock 17, Glock 26, and S&W 19 all gone. The M9A3 that is listed needs a home. Great value on that gun.

I recently got some M&P 2.0 Compacts in with the 4" barrel. I have them listed at $375 shipped.

Posts: 5143 | Location: Iowa | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Got my p365 today, perfect transaction and fast shipping. Thanks again!

Posts: 83 | Location: New Albany,Indiana on the river | Registered: November 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Sig P229 Custom Carry 9mm - Night Sights, G10 Grips, No Rail, SRT! - $640 Shipped

Do you mean, the Classic Carry, with the white stripe G10 grips and 3 mags? Not sure I've ever heard of the Custom Carry P229.

Q

Posts: 26204 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
PM sent about an M&P

Proverbs 21:31

Posts: 450 | Registered: September 17, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
quote:
Sig P229 Custom Carry 9mm - Night Sights, G10 Grips, No Rail, SRT! - $640 Shipped

Do you mean, the Classic Carry, with the white stripe G10 grips and 3 mags? Not sure I've ever heard of the Custom Carry P229.

I do, and you're absolutely right. Fixed. Thanks

Posts: 5143 | Location: Iowa | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I cut the M&P 2.0 Compact 4" 9mms to $370. Due to an error on my part, I have a few of them I did not plan on and would like to move them.

Working on getting an M&P magazine order together. If you're looking for magazines for your full-size or compact M&P, I think we'll be at $23 shipped per magazine. Email me!

posted Hide Post
Ill take the trijicon RMR Type 2 RM 07 6.5 MOA for $445 shipped.

Texas Ranger

Posts: 2 | Registered: March 09, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yours, sir. No email in your profile. Please email me at SigForum@bvarms.us for payment information.

posted Hide Post
Email sent. Thanks.

Posts: 2 | Registered: March 09, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I cut some prices and added a couple guns. Hoping to have some LE trade-in shotguns in the next few weeks. Always looking for trades...

...I'd also really like to move my last few LCP IIs and would be willing to make some pretty good deals on them. Email me!

posted Hide Post
Up for the weekend. Always looking for trades, too.

posted Hide Post
Email sent.

Posts: 1491 | Registered: December 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I just picked up two items sold by this great seller from my FFL earlier today. First class all the way via excellent/responsive communication. I am looking forward to doing more business with DaBigBR in the near future.

Many thanks.

Posts: 85 | Location: Salt Lake City, Utah | Registered: April 01, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Added Smith and Wesson 442 and 642 revolvers without the internal lock. I've carried one of these as a backup for the last 12 or 13 years and it has never failed me. Asking only $340 with shipping to your FFL. I have two of each in stock.

If you qualify for first responder pricing (cops, firefighters, EMTs, military, judges, prosecutors, etc, etc, etc.) I will do them at $330 each.

I also added a CZ Shadow 2 with blue grips. Amazing gun! $1100 shipped.

posted Hide Post
Is the Glock 43 sold? I can't find any mention of it.

No one's life, liberty or property is safe while the legislature is in session.- Mark Twain

Posts: 3505 | Location: TX | Registered: October 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Details sent. It is still available.

posted Hide Post
I’ll take the G43.

No one's life, liberty or property is safe while the legislature is in session.- Mark Twain

Posts: 3505 | Location: TX | Registered: October 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I’ll take the 43 if sigspecops passes.

Posts: 236 | Registered: October 21, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post