SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS - 03/22 - Holosun Optics, M&P 2.0 LE, B&T MK II Pistol - Take a look!
Page 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 42
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS - 03/22 - Holosun Optics, M&P 2.0 LE, B&T MK II Pistol - Take a look! Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Thank you all for the continued business. I have updated the thread again. Please contact me if you are looking for anything firearms related not on the list. I have done several deals that way lately with many happy customers.

Posts: 5143 | Location: Iowa | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'll take one of the FN509 midside pistols per our emails. Thanks!

Posts: 131 | Registered: July 31, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sold.

One left, folks.

Posts: 5143 | Location: Iowa | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of m5shooter
posted Hide Post
I will take RM07.
Payment sent.
Thanks

Peace thru Superior Firepower!

Posts: 456 | Location: Land of the Free and Home of the Brave. | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by m5shooter:
I will take RM07.
Payment sent.
Thanks

Received. One RM07 and one RM09 left. Next ones will be a little more expensive.

Grab SKS,
go innawoods
Picture of mrmoneybags
posted Hide Post
Just completed a trade with DaBigBR that he offered in my classified here. Wanted to report that everything went very smoothly & communication was fast and accurate. Basically, exactly the type of transaction I've come to expect from this place.

Thanks DaBigBR!

Posts: 1913 | Location: 42003 | Registered: November 03, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Updated stock levels. Just got in a set of consecutive serial numbered G19 Gen 5s. Contact me for pricing. I have a pretty good deal in mind for somebody that wants the pair. Numbers end in 000 and 001...

Picture of 25birdman
posted Hide Post
I picked up the M&P 9mm today. Thank you for the fast shipping and the great price!

"We sleep safely in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm."---George Orwell

Posts: 569 | Location: TX | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It was my recent pleasure buying from Brad and I will continue doing so. My Thanks Sir!

Posts: 205 | Location: Alabama | Registered: January 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bones2586
posted Hide Post
Flawless transaction with Brad! Clear comms and fast shipping, item purchased was perfect! Deal in confidence with this trusted, stand-up member! Cheers!

Posts: 34 | Location: FLA | Registered: August 26, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The guy behind the guy
Picture of esdunbar
posted Hide Post
I got my CZ Scorpion PDW brace from Brad last night. He shipped it the same day I paid. Great price and great service; I'll buy again for sure.

Posts: 7548 | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks everybody. I sincerely appreciate your business and kind words.

posted Hide Post
Recieved my RMR on time. Would deal again.

Posts: 1173 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 16, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Updated some stock levels again. HLX rifle lights are sold out. Next ones will be more expensive, unfortunately. If another promo comes up for me, I'll buy a few more than I did this time.

Picture of cooger
posted Hide Post
Email sent about the used glock 26.

Posts: 1512 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: December 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
Email sent on Beretta.

NRA Patron Member, Instructor and CRSO
NC CCH Instructor
GRNC Life Member
VCDL Member

Posts: 1832 | Registered: April 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Site moderator, should this post be moved to the Classified Ad section?

Posts: 83 | Location: Montgomery county, PA | Registered: May 01, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Woops excuse me. It is in the Classifieds!
Sorry all!

Posts: 83 | Location: Montgomery county, PA | Registered: May 01, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'll take the ultra scout if still available. message inbound.

So many sigs

Posts: 71 | Location: Portland, OR | Registered: March 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the fast transaction and good deal. Received, and in excellent shape as promised.

So many sigs

Posts: 71 | Location: Portland, OR | Registered: March 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post