SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS - 03/22 - Holosun Optics, M&P 2.0 LE, B&T MK II Pistol - Take a look!
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 42
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS - 03/22 - Holosun Optics, M&P 2.0 LE, B&T MK II Pistol - Take a look! Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Still have any TLR-7 lights?

Posts: 210 | Registered: April 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kampy:

Yes, sir. In stock and ready to ship.

Posts: 5143 | Location: Iowa | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DaBigBR:
quote:

Great, I'll take one!

Posts: 210 | Registered: April 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bobandmikako
posted Hide Post
I'll buy a Streamlight TLR-7 if you have more.
Edit: I'll also buy a Beretta Elite LTT per our emails. Thanks.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: bobandmikako,

十人十色

Posts: 2103 | Location: Semmes, Alabama | Registered: June 15, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by DaBigBR:
quote:

Great, I'll take one!

Your email replied to with payment details. If you're not seeing it, let me know.

Thanks

Posts: 5143 | Location: Iowa | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Per our e-mails, I will buy the KelTec sub 2000 in 40 s&w. Funds sent. Thanks.

Steve

Posts: 101 | Registered: January 09, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Got it.

Temporarily sold out of LTT 92s, but expect more by Monday. I'm also going to start stocking the LTT trigger job in a bag and will have SF pricing for the gun and trigger kit installed.

If you bought an LTT 92 from me and want the trigger kit, contact me for details.

Thanks!

Banned
posted Hide Post
Good to talk with you again today.

Posts: 21829 | Registered: October 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sunday bump. See note in first post about CPO 320s in 9 and .40.

posted Hide Post
To the top with updates. See updated LTT 92 information if you've been on the fence. Also have a 19 Gen 5 MOS that needs a home.

Thanks for looking and thanks for many, many great transactions SF!

posted Hide Post
To the top. Langdon Beretta sale only good through 11/23 and P229R DAK police trades added.

posted Hide Post
Updated with some price drops. I'd really like to see the 10-22s gone before the rebate is over. Great guns!

CAPT Obvious
Picture of Spiff_P239
posted Hide Post
Email sent

Posts: 3518 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
To the top with price reductions on some of the Glocks. I really thought those would blow out faster, and obviously so did my distributor. The prices on the 35, 35 MOS, and 41 MOS are unreal.

From that lot I have the 24 and 30 Gen 4 in stock right now. 41 MOS on order. I will order you anything else that is on the list. Single digit stock numbers on most of what's left. Not sure they'll take another reduction.

posted Hide Post
Dosen't seem to need any feedback, but My experience was great. Picked up a Beretta LTT with trigger job and couldn't be happier. Makes me think of a second one!
Don't think twice about dealing with him.
Thank you sir.

Posts: 1651 | Location: SC | Registered: December 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
To the top.

Just got one Ruger PC Carbine (19100 model with threaded barrel) in. Pricing on first post. Will write it up next week unless someone grabs it now. Please post an I'll take it and email me on this one.

Incoming next week: Type 2 RMRs (RM06, 07, 09). Expect good pricing. Email for details if you prefer not to wait.

CAPT Obvious
Picture of Spiff_P239
posted Hide Post
Still trying to resist the urge to pick up the 92 Elite LTT. When this man says he replies quickly, he isn’t kidding. I received a response in 7 minutes.

Posts: 3518 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I still have one 92 Elite LTT sitting lonely on the shelf (I can reorder more...). Updated with a bunch of weapon lights and RMRs

posted Hide Post
To the top. Open to offers.

Incoming used guns: no dash Model 36, MK IV Series 70 Nickel. Need to get them inspected and priced.

posted Hide Post
Email sent

John 14:6
The only easy day was yesterday.
Peace hallelujah. Be multiplied
Wilson Combat, Yost P35, M&P, AA, Dave Modz, Sparks,Chen(Bulman), 5Shot, Bulman, S&S, Rybka

Posts: 135 | Location: DFW Texas | Registered: November 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post