SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS - 03/22 - Holosun Optics, M&P 2.0 LE, B&T MK II Pistol - Take a look!
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 42
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS - 03/22 - Holosun Optics, M&P 2.0 LE, B&T MK II Pistol - Take a look! Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
SigForum@BVArms.us

I'll take an RMO6.
Email was sent.

Posts: 25 | Location: Arizona | Registered: January 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
RMR remaining inventory:

RM06 - 1
RM07 - 2
RM09 - 1

I'd appreciate an "I'll take it" on the ones that are quantity of 1.

Posts: 5143 | Location: Iowa | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just picked up a g17 mos for a great price. Was hoping the guys here would hurry and buy them all up but they let me down and my willpower caved. Excellent pistol. Can’t wait to shoot it. Excellent transaction and fast shipping.

Posts: 153 | Registered: June 07, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sauer Kraut
posted Hide Post
Can I get pics of the S&W model 19? Sent you an email.

Thank you,

Posts: 724 | Location: Middle (of nowhere) Georgia  | Registered: December 04, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Big update today with some used guns and accessories added and a re-working of the closeout Glocks to remove all the stuff no longer available.

Posts: 5143 | Location: Iowa | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A bump for this weekend. Thank you guys for all your business this year.

posted Hide Post
To the top. Only a few days left to score a new Thompson Center T/C R 22 rifle for $290 shipped. Only $240 after rebate! Only a couple let in stock

posted Hide Post
New year, new guns. To the top with updates.

LTT Trigger Job in a Bag added
Used 320C-RX with GGI PELT added

posted Hide Post
Added FN 509 Midsize

posted Hide Post
Surefire M600DF Ultra Scout (1500 Lumens!) - $215 NOW $200 Shipped
Brand new model from Surefire. Use the included lithium battery for 1500 lumens, or two 123A batteries for 1000 lumens. Uses standard Scout mounts, comes with a picatinny rail mount, and also includes a tape switch and a clicky tailcap. Extremely bright! Only one left, so it requires an "I'll take it" and immediate email. I am not offering these lights at this price anywhere else...somebody snatch it up so I don't have to keep it!

I'll take this.

Posts: 50 | Location: North Texas | Registered: July 13, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Do you expect to get any more RM06’s in? I may be in the market for a pair.

Posts: 1173 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 16, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Davenator:
Do you expect to get any more RM06’s in? I may be in the market for a pair.

They've been slow movers for me and I try to be smart about how much money is sitting in inventory. That said, when they're in stock at the distributor, I can have them in about 2-3 days.

I can still honor the RM06 price posted in the thread. Feel free to email me if you'd like one (or two, or ten).

That pretty well goes for anything, guys. I have access to a lot of what's out there and generally can make decent pricing work.

posted Hide Post
To the top for the weekend with some updates. The M600DF is still available. I discovered after the previous poster agreed to buy that my description was incorrect. A tape switch is not included with the M600DF.

Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
The Model 36, is it a round butt or a square butt?

Posts: 26852 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by arfmel:

Sorry...just saw this. Nearly certain it's a square butt. I will check when I am in the shop in the morning.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DaBigBR:
quote:
Originally posted by arfmel:

Sorry...just saw this. Nearly certain it's a square butt. I will check when I am in the shop in the morning.

I was mistaken. This is a round butt.

posted Hide Post
Can you send me the price for the FN509 15rd model and are you going to get the tactical version and the full size? Thank you in advance.

Posts: 205 | Location: Alabama | Registered: January 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Reply sent.

Incoming used guns:

M9A3 black $780 shipped
CZ P10C black $370 shipped
Glock 26 gen 4 $365 shipped

All awesome condition. Contact me if interested!

Picture of 25birdman
posted Hide Post
I’ll take this:

Smith and Wesson M&P 2.0 9mm Compact - 4" Barrel - $380 $370 NOW $365 Shipped
These did pretty well last time (thanks, guys!) so they're back. These guns have the improved trigger, excellent grip texture, and improved slide stop lever that sets the M2.0 apart. They come with two 15 round magazines and two sleeve adapters to use a 17 round full-size magazine and maintain a full grip. I am really impressed with these guns and have no problem recommending them. I have one 4" gun in stock that was ordered in 2018 and is still priced accordingly. I am preparing to reorder at 2019 pricing which went up an average of $20 per gun across the line. There is a $40 rebate for current and former miltiary. If you want any other M&P 2.0 ordered, please contact me.

Email incoming.

"We sleep safely in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm."---George Orwell

Posts: 569 | Location: TX | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Inject yourself!
posted Hide Post
Bump for a smooth deal!

Do not send me to a heaven where there are no dogs.
Step Up or Stand Aside: Support the Troops !
Expectations are premeditated disappointments.

Posts: 8339 | Location: West | Registered: November 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post