SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS - 03/22 - Holosun Optics, M&P 2.0 LE, B&T MK II Pistol - Take a look!
Page 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 42
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS - 03/22 - Holosun Optics, M&P 2.0 LE, B&T MK II Pistol - Take a look! Login/Join 
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
P320 X Compact arrived. Ty very much sir!

Posts: 13796 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
One SRO is sold pending funds. One left.

Posts: 5143 | Location: Iowa | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Email inbound, possible trade option.

<><
America, Land of the Free - because of the Brave

Posts: 1926 | Location: Goodbye, so. Fla. | Registered: January 26, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
To the stop. Still have one Trijicon SRO (in stock now) with 2.5 MOA dot. Still have one P320 X Compact.

Posts: 5143 | Location: Iowa | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Update: next batch of Holosun 507c optics is shipping to me today. I have contacted the people that wanted to be notified and there are still a couple not spoken for. Email to get yours.

Still have an SRO to move, too.

posted Hide Post
Holosuns are in. Already only have one left. Who wants it?

posted Hide Post
Trimmed the last bit of fat off the M&P Compact 4" through the weekend. Taking a slight loss to put the money elsewhere. Great guns!

posted Hide Post
Up for Sunday. The first post is a long one, but there's a lot to see there.

posted Hide Post
DaBigBR - Received in my Holosun 507C and WOW what a beautiful sight. I just mounted it on my P320X5 using a Springer Precision Adapter plate and it fits and looks GREAT...Pictures to follow...Thanks again Sir for a great price and super fast shipping...Mark

Posts: 3239 | Location: MS | Registered: December 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Updated for the weekend. Added the NRA P365, a used 19 gen 5, and cut the X Compact. Contact me for pricing on that gun.

Take a look through the first post, there's a lot there!

posted Hide Post
Updated. Offering a great price on X Compacts for members. Email me.

posted Hide Post
Back up for the weekend. Now doing cost plus shipping on the TC R22, Precision Rimfire, and American Ranch 5.56. Email for details.

Also have Colt AR6720s in stock. Limited quantity. $850 shipped.

posted Hide Post
Some great transactions with some great members lately. I have updated some prices and stock levels. I would really like to move some of the guns that I have a quantity of one on:

-Glock 48 with Ameriglo Bold Sights
-Smith and Wesson 642 No Lock
-Ruger LCP II

Always looking for trades, too.

Thanks, all.

Banned
posted Hide Post
Are you still pondering that trade for the P229??

Posts: 21829 | Registered: October 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
To the top.

Cut a couple prices. Added SBA3 at $95.

All SB Tactical stuff is discounted from my distributor this week so email me for prices on it.

posted Hide Post
Added Surefire Suppressors

Have a good price for SF members on basically all Surefire suppressors right now. Will transfer to your SOT on a Form 3. These are well within "cannot advertise" range. Email me..

Picture of SIGfourme
posted Hide Post
Please e mail prices on Surefire suppressors.

Posts: 2295 | Location: Southeast CT | Registered: January 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Updated with cheap SBA3 braces and type 2 RM06s. I have a decent number of very nice used guns on hand right now that I want to move. Make me an offer!

Banned
posted Hide Post
Emsil sent on p229 classic carry.
Thanks, YPH

Banned
posted Hide Post
Nice talking with you this morning. We are good to go. I will take the P229 Classic Carry.
Thanks. YPH