SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS - 03/22 - Holosun Optics, M&P 2.0 LE, B&T MK II Pistol - Take a look!
Page 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 42
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS - 03/22 - Holosun Optics, M&P 2.0 LE, B&T MK II Pistol - Take a look! Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Funds sent for G43.

No one's life, liberty or property is safe while the legislature is in session.- Mark Twain

Posts: 3505 | Location: TX | Registered: October 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have two Glock 48s coming tomorrow... One with fixed sights and one with Ameriglo Bold sights.

Email me for pricing! First posted I'll take it gets them.

Posts: 5143 | Location: Iowa | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Up for the weekend.

G48 and P365 in stock. Both with SF member pricing. Also look at the used stuff!

Posts: 5143 | Location: Iowa | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
G30 Gen 4, 509 midsize, and G48 with Fixed Sights are all sold. Still have one G48 with Ameriglo Bold sights. Contact me for price!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: DaBigBR,

posted Hide Post
Updated stock levels. Still have a BNIB 365 that needs a home. Make me done offers!

posted Hide Post
Lots of nibbles on the Ameriglo G48 and the remaining P365 but no bites. If I've quoted you on either gun, take $10 off through Sunday. If I haven't quoted you but you are tantalised, email me for pricing...

I'd also like to move the 229 Classic Carrys.

posted Hide Post
Added:

BCM Blem Lowers - $325 shipped.

Come with BCM PNT trigger group, gunfighter stock, and gunfighter grip. They are marked cal multi. Like most blems, I have trouble figuring out what's wrong with them. I have used these in the past for builds and they have been consistently great.

Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
FEATURED - BCM BLEM LOWERS - $325 SHIPPED
These come with BCM PNT trigger group, gunfighter stock, and gunfighter grip. They are marked cal multi. Like most blems, I have trouble figuring out what's wrong with them. I have used these in the past for builds and they have been consistently great. I'll make a deal on multiples.

Blems are great value.
I take it the lower also has that BCM QD endplate? Thanks.

Q

Posts: 26205 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes, they do. Past BCM Blems that I have had have been stripped down. These are very well equipped.

posted Hide Post
Email sent on your remaining P365.

Posts: 1491 | Registered: December 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Replied. Added XD-S.

posted Hide Post
Happy Easter, guys.

posted Hide Post
Would you send pics of the 229R-DAK's to my display e-mail, pls?

I'm not at all sure that I want to master the DAK trigger, but the price is good, and maybe pics will persuade...

Also, when you do, could you include info on the pistols, such as where they were used and if they have department markings, etc?

Thanks!

--------------------------
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
-- H L Mencken

I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.
-- JALLEN 10/18/18

Posts: 9127 | Location: Illinois farm country | Registered: November 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
sick puppy
posted Hide Post
Ill take one of the blem BCM lowers. Email sent.

Posts: 7546 | Location: Alpine, Ut | Registered: February 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sold! Still have a few of the lowers.

Picture of cooger
posted Hide Post
I will take a Glock 35 MOS, will email later this evening

Posts: 1512 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: December 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That's the last one and it's yours.

Rock Paper
Scissors
Lizard Spock
Picture of James in Denver
posted Hide Post
Can you send me pics of the s&w 36 chiefs special? Email should be in my profile.

----------------------------
"Voldemorte himself created his worst enemy, just as tyrants everywhere do! Have you any idea how much tyrants fear the people they oppress? All of them realize that, one day, amongst their many victims, there is sure to be one who rises against them and strikes back!"
Book 6 - Ch 23

Posts: 4484 | Location: Colorado | Registered: August 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
PM sent on the Beretta M9A3.

Posts: 241 | Registered: October 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Model 36 sold to James. M9A3 SPF to Lounga. Still lots of good stuff in the first post...