SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS - 03/22 - Holosun Optics, M&P 2.0 LE, B&T MK II Pistol - Take a look!
Page 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 42
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS - 03/22 - Holosun Optics, M&P 2.0 LE, B&T MK II Pistol - Take a look! Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Added 320 X Compact. It is shipping from the distributor tonight and will be available Monday. Usually I don't sell what I don't have in hand, but these have been pretty in demand.

Posts: 5143 | Location: Iowa | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sjames
posted Hide Post
Email sent

Posts: 2505 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: August 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
X Compact is now in stock. It's really nice. Probably my favorite 320 variant so far.

Posts: 5143 | Location: Iowa | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cooger
posted Hide Post
Received the Glock 35 today. Gun looks good and it was a smooth transaction. I wouldn’t hesitate to buy from you again. Thanks.

Posts: 1512 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: December 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
To the top with a bunch of price adjustments. I want to get some of this stuff moved out to make room for new stuff.

Also still always looking for trades. Several members here can attest that my offers are always fair.

Thanks for the continued business, everybody.

posted Hide Post
To the top with some updates.

posted Hide Post
Up for the weekend. Surely somebody needs an X Compact...

posted Hide Post
Added Mossberg MC1sc and Holosun 507C.

With bad intent
posted Hide Post
Thats a deal on the Holosun, been slowly replacing my Fastfire 3's with them.....and 1 RMR Red Face

Posts: 7912 | Location: One step ahead of you | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Email inbound with interest in a holosun 507c

Thanks , Pep

Posts: 509 | Location: illinois | Registered: March 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
One 507C left for now. They have been very hard for me to find. I have one on a 2011 and it's a great optic. Both Aaron Cowan and Steve Fisher are endorsing them. I'd suggest checking out Cowan's video on it. The 507C has multiple reticles (dot, circle, and circle with dot). The 2 MOA dot is very crisp and less of an issue for my astigmatism. It also features user selectable auto brightness. In my preliminary testing, it is very responsive. Overall controls are easy and intuitive. My two knocks on the optic are that like all auto adjusters, they have trouble with washout when aiming into a bright area from a darker area and the up/down buttons are a bit small.

posted Hide Post
Up for the weekend. Make me some offers.

posted Hide Post
Here's a deal for the weekend:

FEATURED - 19 MOS and Holosun 507C - $825 Shipped
This is good through 05/28 at noon only and there's only one... Get a brand new Glock 19 gen 5 MOS and a brand new Holosun 507C red dot for just $825 shipped. Regular retail on these would be $919 and regular SF price from me would be $869. Great opportunity for a turnkey RDS pistol package. Want a light? Add a TLR-7 for $85

posted Hide Post
Perfect 507c , thank you. It looks awesome on my volquartsen scorpion.

Thanks you for the very smooth & great deal.

Pep

Posts: 509 | Location: illinois | Registered: March 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
I’ll take the used P320 X-Compact. Email sent.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: CQB60,

Posts: 13796 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Emails all caught up. May was a little slow, hopefully because everyone was out shooting. I posted a deal on Trijicon Type 1 RM06 and RM09 red dots.

Send me your offers and trades on my listings.

Thank you all!

Picture of sjames
posted Hide Post
Bump for an incredible guy to work with!

I've dealt with DaBigBR twice now and both times prices have been excellent, communication superb, and incredible flexibility.

Deal with confidence!

Posts: 2505 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: August 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pointman73
posted Hide Post
Email sent about a Holosun. Thanks for the great deals.

Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.

Posts: 104 | Location: From Philly, now in middle GA | Registered: June 04, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Holosuns are gone for now. I have them backordered from the distributor. If you want to be on my notification list, email me.

posted Hide Post
Updated to add Trijicon SRO in 2.5 MOA. I was only able to get two and they will be here early next week. $500 shipped. Want a deal on the SRO and a 19 gen 5 MOS? How about $1075 shipped with the Trijicon MOS installation kit.