SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS - 03/22 - Holosun Optics, M&P 2.0 LE, B&T MK II Pistol - Take a look!
Page 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 42
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS - 03/22 - Holosun Optics, M&P 2.0 LE, B&T MK II Pistol - Take a look! Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
On my backorder lists everywhere. Backorder fulfillment is not necessarily first come, first serve, but based on sales volume. As a little guy, it doesn't put me in line for much right now.

Posts: 5143 | Location: Iowa | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please put me on the list for a TLR7A Flex.

-------------------
"Oh bother", said Pooh, as he chambered his last round.

Posts: 1107 | Location: North Texas | Registered: November 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
They're on the brown truck for Monday. I'll shoot you an email.

Posts: 5143 | Location: Iowa | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unknown
Stuntman
Picture of bionic218
posted Hide Post
Thanks for your insight and recommendation on a red dot sight.

Also appreciate the great price and rapid shipping!

Posts: 10729 | Location: missouri | Registered: October 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
510Cs are here. Email for price.

TLR-7A and TLR-1 HL are back in stock.

507K and 509T should be here next week. Still taking reservations for them. Only getting a few of each.

posted Hide Post
Received items yesterday. Very fast shipping thank you! Free bump!

Posts: 1298 | Location: Arizona | Registered: January 31, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Current allocations of the 510C green and 509T are sold out pending funds. If you have inquired about one of these sights and have not seen a reply, please check your junk email, and if it's not there get back with me ASAP. I am going to release any items that I have not received payment arrangements for in a couple days.

I also have a couple HS512C red dots on the way. Email for price.

posted Hide Post
Current stock:

Updated below.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: DaBigBR,

posted Hide Post
Sent an email with brace availability question

Posts: 1176 | Location: Upstate  | Registered: January 11, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mistake Not...
Picture of Loswsmith
posted Hide Post
Send you the payment for the holosun Brad! Thanks for working with me on that!

Mistake not my current state of joshing gentle peevishness for the awesome and terrible majesty of the towering seas of ire that are themselves the milquetoast shallows fringing my vast oceans of wrath.

Velocitas Incursio Vis - Gandhi

Posts: 1947 | Location: T-town in the 253 | Registered: January 16, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of redrider1596
posted Hide Post
Email sent for holosun pricing.

Posts: 321 | Location: Rio Grande Valley, TX | Registered: March 13, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi,
Prices on the TLR lights, please mate.
Thank you so much!

Posts: 10 | Registered: July 22, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Current stock levels below.

posted Hide Post
507Ks will be here Wednesday. I believe there are 4 that are not accounted for. Email for details.

Picture of blackwaterp226
posted Hide Post
Payment sent for the Holosun 507K

Posts: 257 | Location: Deep South | Registered: May 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Only two 507K left...

The Blue Machine
Picture of Phred
posted Hide Post
Per my email, I’ll take one of the 507k’s.

Posts: 1625 | Location: South Carolina | Registered: February 27, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
One 507k transaction did not go through, so I still have two of those. Just added Sig Tango 6T at an unbeatable price. Email if interested.

posted Hide Post
another perfect transaction. I love the 507c X2 , thanks

will be back soon for a X2 508T once they became available.

thank you , Pep

Posts: 509 | Location: illinois | Registered: March 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Latest stock levels in newer post.