SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS - Big Glock Sale! Surefire, Streamlight, Ruger, Thompson Center R22 Rifles!
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS - Big Glock Sale! Surefire, Streamlight, Ruger, Thompson Center R22 Rifles! Login/Join 
posted
Updated again. Prices adjusted on a lot of stuff. Trades and offers considered.

Hello All,

I've obtained my FFL to support my shooting habit and am offering the following firearms for sale to SF members. All firearms are new in the box unless otherwise stated. I accept payment via money order, cashier's check, discrete PP, personal check (may hold for funds). Sorry, no credit cards just yet. My margins here are very narrow as I want to support the SF community. Please email me questions and offers at SigForum@BVArms.us, or you can use the address in my profile I would prefer emails to the address in this post. Stuff from members here has been getting flagged as spam in the profile address. I am happy to send pictures of any of the items listed. For used guns, I am happy to send detail photos and/or where there are multiples on hand, photos of a few for you to "hand pick." I have relationships with several large distributors and can get you about whatever you want - guns, magazines, optics, other accessories. Email me for quotes.

GLOCK OVER-RUN SALE
One of my distributors has acquired an assortment of Glocks that are part of some export and contract overruns. These are brand new in box and not subject to minimum advertised pricing. All include two magazines (even the Gen 4s). I am ordering the stuff that I think will sell, but the lead time from this distributor to me is only one day, so feel free to email me (SigForum@BVArms.us) with your requests form the list. I will add the night sights of your choosing for $10 over my cost. If you want additional magazines, I will add as many as you want at $1 over cost. These aren't going to last!

PRICES DROPPED $10 THIS WEEKEND ONLY! GET YOUR CHEAP GLOCKS!

Any of the below: $435 THIS WEEKEND $425 shipped SF price
17 Gen 3 Fixed Sights
17 Gen 4 Fixed Sights
19 Gen 3 Fixed Sights
19C Gen 3 Fixed Sights
22 Gen 4 Fixed Sights
23 Gen 3 Fixed Sights
23 Gen 4 Fixed Sights
26 Gen 4 Fixed Sights
27 Gen 3 Fixed Sights
27 Gen 4 Fixed Sights
33 Gen 3 Fixed Sights

Any of the below: $485 THIS WEEKEND $475 shipped SF price
24 Gen 3 Fixed Sights
29 Gen 4 Fixed Sights
30 Gen 3 Fixed Sights (NOT SF)
30 Gen 4 Fixed Sights
41 Gen 4 Adjustable Sights

Any of the below: $495 THIS WEEKEND $485 shipped SF price
17 Gen 4 MOS Fixed Sights (10 round mags) added 10/12
34 Gen 4 Adjustable Sights
35 Gen 4 Adjustable Sights

Others:
42 Fixed Sights - $350 Shipped
42 Night Sights - $445 $435 Shipped
43 Night Sights - $475 $465 Shipped
34 Gen 4 MOS Adjustable Sights - $535 Shipped
35 Gen 4 MOS Adjustable Sights - $535 $525 Shipped added 10/12
41 Gen 4 MOS Adjustable Sights - $565 $555 Shipped

USED GUNS

Used Glock 17 Gen 4 Fixed Sights - Excellent Condition - $420 Now $395 Shipped
I just took this one in on trade. Excellent condition Glock 17 in box with three 17 round magazines and fixed, stock sights. Gun appears to have been shot little and never carried. Previous owner is a law enforcement officer who reports a couple hundred rounds fired. Gun was not a duty gun or anything. I can add a set of Ameriglo Hackathorn night sights for $40. I am a Glock armorer and this gun will ship with an inspection certificate and will be detail stripped, cleaned, and lightly lubed. Great deal on a like new Glock. Add a set of be Ameriglo Hackathorn night sights for $45!

Trades incoming: Sub 2000 G23 pattern and S&W 19-2 NIB unfired. Email if interested in either gun. Should see them this week.

NEW GUNS

Glock 45 - Fixed Sights - $539 Shipped
This is the brand new "crossover" Glock 9mm based on the 19X concept. Glock 19 slide with forward cocking serrations, Gen 5 17 frame. Come with three 17 round magazines and fixed sights. I will source and install the night sights of your preference for $15$5 over cost or will install customer supplied sights for $10. These guns are listed here at MAP with free shipping. Please feel free to contact me at SigForum@bvarms.us about SF pricing. They're going to go quick! I have one set of Ameriglo Agent sights (the FBI contract version with the U notch instead of the square notch on the Ameriglo Bold that I will sell with one of these guns at cost ($84.99)

Thompson Center R22 10/22 Clones - $310 $300 Shipped
These are new this year and are what I think a lot of us would put into a 10/22 if we were building one. They have an integrated picatinny rail, peep rear seat, fiber optic front sight, 1/2 x 28 threaded barrel, extended bolt knob, and Mapgul stock. They are compatible with 10/22 magazines. When used with Thompson Center's magazines, they lock open when empty. These things are a great 10/22 that has a lot of features. THERE IS ALSO A $50 MAIL IN REBATE ON THESE GUNS FOR PURCHASES THROUGH 12/31! Who doesn't need one of these guns for $260 after rebate? Here's Jerry Miculek putting one through its paces: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hbpHHW5rKA4

Smith and Wesson M&P 2.0 9mm Compacts - 4" and 3.6" barrels - $380 NOW $370 Shipped
These did pretty well last time (thanks, guys!) so they're back. These guns have the improved trigger, excellent grip texture, and improved slide stop lever that sets the M2.0 apart. They come with two 15 round magazines and two sleeve adapters to use a 17 round full-size magazine and maintain a full grip. I am really impressed with these guns and have no problem recommending them. Note that I have only one 4" model, and that gun will require an "I'll take it" reply to keep it fair. See the TLR-7 below for an excellent weapon light option for these guns! $50 rebate for current and former military.

Ruger LCP II #3750 - $249 NOW ONLY $235 Shipped
I've pocket carried an LCP since they came out. I've always thought it was a nice enough gun, but the trigger and sights leave a lot to desired. The LCP II answers those concerns with a really nice set of fixed sights, a much shorter, crisper trigger that is free of that awful, long, "double click" reset, and adds deeper slide serrations and a better grip texture as well. These guns are the standard black model and include one 6 round magazine with two baseplates (pinky extension and flat). Ruger even includes a pocket holster with this model. These really are a great upgrade over the older LCP and pocket much better than a Glock 42 or P238. Price cut to $235 today. I still have a few of these guns from a larger order and would like to move onto something else. Great pocket guns. Buy a gun and get additional 6 round magazines for $19 $16 and additional 7 round magazines for $25 $22 (basically dealer cost on the mags).

Ruger American Ranch Rifle 5.56 #26965 - $420 Shipped
These are a handy little version of the Ruger American Rifle that come with a 16" barrel. The draw to them for me was the threaded barrel and that they take AR-15 pattern magazines. The stock is in FDE and they ship with a 10 round PMAG and a thread protector. The receiver includes a picatinny scope rail, so they're ready for your choice of optic and mount. The gun uses a Mauser type action (cock on unlock) and has an adjustable trigger. I'm really impressed by my example, which I've equipped with a Leupold Mark AR 6-18x and 51T flash suppressor for suppressed shooting. These are a great rifle for the casual bolt shooter!

Ruger Precision Rimfire #8400 - $395 Shipped
The Precision Rimfire is an AWESOME chassis-based bolt action .22! Uses standard 10/22 magazines, has an extremely adjustable stock, takes AR pistol grips, has a picatinny scope rail, and an MLOK fore-end. These are an incredible value and are hard to find right now. I just cannot say enough good things about this rifle. The muzzle is also threaded for suppressor or compensator attachment and a BX15 magazine is included.

ACCESSORY ITEMS

Surefire X300 Ultra (1000 Lumens) - $210 $200 Shipped
I have a limited number of the new 1000 lumen X300 in both the A (clamp) and B (screw mount) configurations. This is an inline upgrade to the X300u so it fits so the same holsters. The last time these were improved by Surefire they went from 500 to 600 lumens. This is a big bump and these lights are BRIGHT. Get them while they last! Only one A and one B left, so these require an "I'll take it" and immediate email. I am not offering these lights at this price anywhere else.

Surefire M600DF Ultra Scout (1500 Lumens!) - $215 NOW $200 Shipped
Brand new model from Surefire. Use the included lithium battery for 1500 lumens, or two 123A batteries for 1000 lumens. Uses standard Scout mounts, comes with a picatinny rail mount, and also includes a tape switch and a clicky tailcap. Extremely bright! Only one left, so it requires an "I'll take it" and immediate email. I am not offering these lights at this price anywhere else...somebody snatch it up so I don't have to keep it!

Streamlight TLR-7 - $110 NOW JUST $105 Shipped
I read some really good reviews on this forum that prompted me to grab a couple of these. They are a 500 lumen light geared toward compact pistols. They are the perfect length for a Glock 19, M&P Compact (4" or 3.6"), P229, CZ P01, or really any gun that a "normal" weapon light sticks out of. The single CR123 battery makes holster molding a little easier, so you don't see the potentially accessible trigger issue with some holsters that you get on a two cell light. Switching is press and hold for momentary or tap for constant. Buy one of these with any pistol (even one of the used LCPs!) for $99 shipped.

If you're interested in any of the items listed here, please contact me. Unless mentioned, I have at least two of everything, so do not assume an "I'll take it" reply means you have missed out, however per forum practice, "I'll take it" posts get priority in the order they are made.

I can also order you nearly anything you want in firearms or accessories. Please email me at SigForum@BVArms.us for quotes on guns, magazines, holsters, lights, sights, cases, cleaning equipment, hearing protection, slings, rail systems, etc., etc., etc.

Thank you all!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: DaBigBR,

Posts: 2329 | Location: Iowa | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be Well and Keep Your Rifle Clean
Picture of mrmn50
posted Hide Post
Nice deals

"..AGAINST ALL ENEMIES, FOREIGN AND DOMESTIC,...SO HELP ME GOD."

Posts: 21139 | Location: Czechtown,Minnesota | Registered: October 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Weekend bump with Surefire added

Posts: 2329 | Location: Iowa | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Bump. Emails replied to. Some messages sent to the address in my profile were flagged as spam. Please use SigForum@BVArms.us.

posted Hide Post
Bump with reduced pricing for labor day weekend and added the M&P Compact. Get those guns for only $335 shipped after rebate. These prices reflect an extremely low margin for me. Get them while you can!

The Blue Machine
Picture of Phred
posted Hide Post
email inbound for a compact M&P9 2.0.

Posts: 1242 | Location: South Carolina | Registered: February 27, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Phred gets the last 4" M&P still have a couple 3.6" models left.

Picture of Nframe
posted Hide Post
Hey if there is still a 3.6 M&P I'll take one,

Chris

Posts: 2447 | Location: mid S.C. | Registered: March 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I will take a 3.6

Posts: 225 | Registered: March 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The M&Ps are gone. Thanks everybody!

posted Hide Post
Interested in a 320 X-Carry.

Posts: 88 | Registered: February 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Reply sent. The 320 Carry pistols that I have are the standard Carry model and not the X Carry.

posted Hide Post
Email sent on one of the full size 320’s.

Posts: 47 | Location: The South | Registered: January 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
To the top with the latest. Hopefully lots of what you're looking for this week!

Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
I’ll take the two LCPs for $240 shipped. Thanks.

Posts: 23144 | Location: Young American Teen Club | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sold. Thank you, sir!

posted Hide Post
Used P320s are all gone. Bump to the top with price breaks for the weekend.

posted Hide Post
Weekend bump. Who wants the cheapest new 19X around? Order it with one of the X300 Ultras and I'll do the light at $192...

posted Hide Post
Glock 45 bump!

Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the smooth transaction, Brad. Cool

Posts: 23144 | Location: Young American Teen Club | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post