SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS - UPDATE 7/12 - P365 Standard and NRA, Mossberg MC1sc, 320 X Compact, 229R DAK 40, G48, lots of other guns, weapon lights, etc.
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 11
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS - UPDATE 7/12 - P365 Standard and NRA, Mossberg MC1sc, 320 X Compact, 229R DAK 40, G48, lots of other guns, weapon lights, etc. Login/Join 
posted
Updated again. Trades and offers considered. Contact me on any guns listed at MAP for Sig Forum price.

06/29: NRA 365 Added
7/6: Stock updated
7/12: Cut prices, removed out of stock items. AR6720 and BCM lowers are sold out.

Hello All,

I obtained my FFL last summer as a way to support my shooting habit and to try to support yours. I accept payment via money order, cashier's check, discrete PP, Google Pay, personal check (may hold for funds). Sorry, no credit cards. My margins here are very narrow as I want to support the SF community. Please email me questions and offers at SigForum@BVArms.us as that address is monitored more closely than my profile address. I am happy to send pictures of any of the items listed. For used guns, I am happy to send detail photos and/or where there are multiples on hand, photos of a few for you to "hand pick." I have relationships with several large distributors and can get you about whatever you want - guns, magazines, optics, other accessories. Email me for quotes. I am also always looking for used guns be that by trade or by outright purchase. Please do not hesitate to make offers or ask me for offers on your guns.

FEATURED - P320 X Compact
Now offering SF special pricing on these. Email me for details! [/b] Also offering a special on the TLR-7 with these guns. [/B]

Glock 48 - Ameriglo Bold Sights - Email for Price
Stanard 48 with silver slide and Ameriglo sights. I have ONE of these left and would really like to move it.[/] If you are interested in getting a hold of a 48, please email me. I will make this one worth somebody's while.

[i]HANDGUNS - NEW

All of the handguns in this section are new in the box and in stock today. I generally purchase handguns with the least expensive sight option as I find that many buyers do not care about the sights and the ones that do, often have preferences other than what the manufacturer provides. If you are purchasing a handgun from me, I will source and install the sights of your choice for $15 over my cost. If you wish to purchase and send sights to me to install, I will do so for $15. If you want other accessories including additional magazines, weapon lights, holsters, grips, etc., please contact me for pricing. I will generally do these items at just a couple bucks over cost per item.

Smith and Wesson 642 - No Lock - $340 $335 Shipped!
ONLY ONE LEFT. Brand new production S&W hammerless J frames without the infernal internal lock. I will do $330 $325 shipped for the standard list of folks that qualify for first responder pricing.

CZ Shadow 2 - Blue Aluminum Grips and 3 Mags- $1100 $1025 Shipped - Only one!
Glock 19 Gen 5 - Fixed Sights - Email for Price
Glock 19X - Glock Night Sights - Email for Price
Glock 24 Gen 3 - Adjustable Sights - 10 Round Magazines - $475 Shipped last one
Glock 45 - Fixed Sights - Email for Price
Mossberg MC1sc - $325 $315 Shipped
Ruger LCP II #3750 - ONLY $235 $225 Shipped - Ask about discounted magazines with order! I want these gone!
Sig P229 Classic Carry 9mm - Night Sights, G10 Grips, No Rail, SRT! - $640 $630 $610 Shipped
Sig P365 - 02/19 and Newer Build Dates- EMAIL FOR PRICE Now a stock item.
Sig P365 NRA - Three magazines and a challenge coin. EMAIL ME!

LONG GUNS - NEW
These guns are all in stock and ready to ship. I can source optics, mounts, slings, swivels, and all other long gun accessories at a couple bucks over my cost per item with gun purchase.

Remington 870 Tac 14 12 Gauge - $325 $315 Shipped - Ask about deals with SB Tactical braces...
Ruger American Ranch Rifle 5.56 #26965 - $400 Shipped - Bolt action ranch rifle that takes AR-15 magazines!
Ruger PC Carbine - Threaded Model - $460 Shipped
Ruger Precision Rimfire #8400 - $380 Shipped
Thompson Center T/C R22 (10/22) - $290 Shipped - These are a GREAT .22! T/C is currently offering a $25 rebate to current and former members of the military.

USED GUNS
I left the long form descriptions in here for the time being. I can provide detailed photos of any of these guns upon request. Every effort has been made to completely and thorouhgly describe them. I am very selective about the guns that I take on trade and more selective about the ones that I list here. I want the SF community to have the greatest confidence in them. The same deals for sights, sight installation, and accessories above for new handguns apply to these used guns.

Glock 19 Gen 5 Bold Night Sights - $500 Shipped
Very lightly used example in box with magazines and backstraps. Basically no wear. Includes Ameriglo Bold night sights. MAP on this gun new is $627. Big savings on a basically new Glock. Note that this gun has the half-moon front strap cutout like all standard 19 Gen 5 pistols that have been seen in the wild do. Add a TLR-7 for $90.

Glock 21 Gen 4 - Fixed Sights - $399 $385 $375 Shipped
These are LE trades that generally come with one magazine and fixed sights. They are in good shape overall. Generally missing the add-on backstraps. I have a few of these to move. Great nightstand guns and suppressor hosts. Take off $15 per gun if buying more than one.

Sig Sauer P320C RX 9mm - $670 Shipped
This is Sig item 320C-9-BSS-RX and includes three 15 round magazines, night sights, and a "small", black, compact grip frame. The previous owner put a small amount of stippling on the underside of the trigger guard and on the left side of the frame as a thumb index point. The stippling is relatively light and does not affect function. Includes box and original papers. THIS GUN IS A POST-UPGRADE GUN WITH A GGI PELT STRAIGHT FACE TRIGGER INSTALLED. Overall wear is very minor to the frame, slide, and barrel. The attached Romeo 1 works fine and has the original cover. There is some finish wear to the edges of the Romeo 1 where the black paint has come off. Detailed photos of this pistol are available upon request. This gun retails new most places at $829.99 with two magazines. The PELT is $79 retail and the third magazine is $34.99 retail. Total retail value of $943.98. If you want a different grip frame or more magazines, I will do any 320 accessories at $1 over cost per item with this gun. Great deal on ready-to-go red dot pistol!

Sig Sauer P229R DAK .40 Police Trades - $340 $330 $325 $320 Shipped - Now with 2 magazines!
I have a total of five four three two of these guns. They are pretty much typical nitron P229R DAKs with night sights. Some have Trijicon lamps and some have Meprolight lamps. Night sights are dim. The agnecy says the guns were originally purchased between 2005 and 2007. They have wear on the barrels and frame rails (silver). All are functional and have undergone regular armoring (detail stripping, recoil spring replacement, etc.) by the agency. The guns do not have their boxes (the agency did not provide them) and ship with one TWO magazines[b]. I will sell up to two additional magazines per gun at $15 each until the spares are gone (not all guns came with three mags). They will also ship with a used Safariland 6360 ALS duty holster in basketweave. The holsters have finish wear but are functional and would be good range holsters. I can provide photos of the lot upon request. I will handpick the best gun in order of purchase. One of the guns has Hogue straight (non-wraparound) grip panels. Those can be swapped to any of the guns at buyer preference.

[b]CZ P10C Black - $370 $360 $350 $335 Shipped

Local trade from a good friend. Lightly used, never abused. This guy cleans his stuff thoroughly and religiously. Includes box, two magazines, and fixed sights. These are a great gun. Email for pics.

XD-S .45 Package - $425 $410 $400 Shipped
Trade from a forum member. This well cared for XD-S (mod 1) includes two three flush mags, four extended mags with sleeves, and the XD gear holster and magazine pouch. Great turn key carry package for someone.

ACCESSORY ITEMS - NEW
In addition to firearms, I can order a full range of optics, lights, magazines, holsters, cleaning supplies, stocks, braces, grips, slings, swivels, tools, and just about anything else gun related. Because of the sheer breadth of the accessory industry and my relatively small scale, I tend to only keep on hand the things that I know will sell with some regularity or items I was able to get great buys on that I can pass on to the forum. If you do not see it listed here, please consider emailing me for a quote. I can probably get it, usually in two days, and I will do everything I can to come in cheaper than the big guys. Here is a sampling of what I have on hand today:

Holosun 507C - $269 Shipped - already only one left!

Streamlight TLR-7 - $106 $100 Shipped
Surefire X300 Ultra A (1000 Lumens) - $200 Shipped

Langdon Tactical Beretta 92 Trigger Job in a Bag - $170 Shipped
I have a few of these kits left from the LTT Beretta promotion a couple months ago. I am selling them basically at cost. They are easy to install and Ernest has a Youtube video walking you through it. Note that LTT is currently quoting a 5-10 day lead time.

SB Tactical Scorpion PDW Brace - EMAIL FOR PRICE
Brand new, collapsible, PDW type brace for your CZ Scorpion. Similar to what is being included on the S2 Micro if it ever starts shipping. I have a couple of these and a special price for members. ONE LEFT. Please post an "I'll take it" for this item.

GENERAL TERMS
Per forum practice, posting an "I'll take it" in this thread for a specific item is the gold standard of reservation. I try to have multiples of items on hand, but that is not always the case. I treat any "I'll take it" as a commitment to buy and expect you to follow through on your end. All items listed with a price that is "shipped" will go via the most economical method unless other arrangements are made. Shipping via a customer specified method may incur an additional charge but will not be greater than the actual cost of shipping. All sales are subject to a five (5) day non-firing inspection and return period. If you are not satisfied, you can contact me to arrange a return. Return shipping is at the seller's expense and refunds will only be issued after the item has been received back and inspected for condition. Refunds may be prorated for repackaging, cleaning, etc. It is my ultimate goal to make sure that every body I do business with has a great experience. These policies exist to make sure that I am not taken advantage of. I operate by the Golden Rule and the feedback within this thread hopefully reflects that.

Remember...I can order you nearly anything you want in firearms or accessories. Please email me at SigForum@BVArms.us for quotes on guns, magazines, holsters, lights, sights, cases, cleaning equipment, hearing protection, slings, rail systems, etc., etc., etc.

Thank you all!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: DaBigBR,

Posts: 2828 | Location: Iowa | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be Well and Keep Your Rifle Clean
Picture of mrmn50
posted Hide Post
Nice deals

"..AGAINST ALL ENEMIES, FOREIGN AND DOMESTIC,...SO HELP ME GOD."

Posts: 21379 | Location: Czechtown,Minnesota | Registered: October 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Weekend bump with Surefire added

Posts: 2828 | Location: Iowa | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Bump. Emails replied to. Some messages sent to the address in my profile were flagged as spam. Please use SigForum@BVArms.us.

posted Hide Post
Bump with reduced pricing for labor day weekend and added the M&P Compact. Get those guns for only $335 shipped after rebate. These prices reflect an extremely low margin for me. Get them while you can!

The Blue Machine
Picture of Phred
posted Hide Post
email inbound for a compact M&P9 2.0.

Posts: 1317 | Location: South Carolina | Registered: February 27, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Phred gets the last 4" M&P still have a couple 3.6" models left.

Picture of Nframe
posted Hide Post
Hey if there is still a 3.6 M&P I'll take one,

Chris

Posts: 2564 | Location: mid S.C. | Registered: March 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I will take a 3.6

Posts: 233 | Registered: March 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The M&Ps are gone. Thanks everybody!

posted Hide Post
Interested in a 320 X-Carry.

Posts: 88 | Registered: February 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Reply sent. The 320 Carry pistols that I have are the standard Carry model and not the X Carry.

posted Hide Post
Email sent on one of the full size 320’s.

Posts: 51 | Location: The South | Registered: January 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
To the top with the latest. Hopefully lots of what you're looking for this week!

Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
I’ll take the two LCPs for $240 shipped. Thanks.

Posts: 24235 | Location: Young American Teen Club | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sold. Thank you, sir!

posted Hide Post
Used P320s are all gone. Bump to the top with price breaks for the weekend.

posted Hide Post
Weekend bump. Who wants the cheapest new 19X around? Order it with one of the X300 Ultras and I'll do the light at $192...

posted Hide Post
Glock 45 bump!

Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the smooth transaction, Brad. Cool

Posts: 24235 | Location: Young American Teen Club | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post