SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    ISO/WTB W/German P228 (Found)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

ISO/WTB W/German P228 (Found) Login/Join 
Picture of Saber
posted
Hey Everyone! I am looking for a clean w/German P228. Preferably triple sn, no two tones. Price isn’t necessarily a problem, but I would like something clean. Safe queens are desired. Shooters are welcome as well as long as they are clean and mostly tight. I’m in Tucson, AZ. I can meet FTF or pay shipping to a local FFL. Thanks in advance!

Tony

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Saber,

P228 Two-tone Nickel
SRT/E2
Trigicon NS

P229 .357 SIG

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 93 | Location: Tucson, AZ | Registered: December 28, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Send a email to rwschill@aol.com and I will send you
Pictures of a p228 I have for sale.
Mint condition

Posts: 547 | Location: Henderson, NV | Registered: February 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Saber
posted Hide Post
Shoutout to rwschill for supplying me with a mint 228! I would recommend doing business with him without hesitation! Excellent communication and fast shipping. Thanks to everyone else who reached out with offers!

P228 Two-tone Nickel
SRT/E2
Trigicon NS

P229 .357 SIG

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 93 | Location: Tucson, AZ | Registered: December 28, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post