SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    **SPF** WTS: 229 items - 357 OEM barrel/mags
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

**SPF** WTS: 229 items - 357 OEM barrel/mags Login/Join 
Picture of craigcpa
posted
Greetings all, cleaning out unused-no longer needed items. First UNCONDITIONAL “I’ll take it” posted IN THIS AD gets it. Email for pics, and I’ll try to get pics up, here, soon. Also, no sales to states where these items are not allowed, please. Shipping included in price.

**SPF** First up, a Sig OEM 357Sig barrel with four OEM Sig labeled, blue, 12 round mags. This combination has less than one hundred rounds fired through, but actual count is not known. All items are in good shape with only usual wearing. $225.

**Sold**Second a Barsto 9mm conversion barrel and seven MecGar nickel colored 15 round mags. This is a “drop-in” for my 229 - never had an issue dropping in; no gun-smithing necessary. My 229 was a “legacy” and I do not know if this fits later models. The seven MecGar mags are all in good shape. The package shows normal wear, and the barrel has approximately 500 rounds through it. $265.**

**Sold** Next, I have Hogue extreme grips. These are thinner than the OEM plastic grips, allowing for a much better purchase of the pistol. Included is a four-pack of Hogue extreme grips screws. $60.**

Ask me questions, and thanks for looking.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: craigcpa,

==========================================
Just my 2¢

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right ♫♫♫

Posts: 7674 | Location: Raleighwood | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Message sent on the barsto barrel and mags

Posts: 91 | Location: DFW | Registered: April 19, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm interested in the grips. Which model are they? Do you have the part number?

If they are black or gray, checkered G10, I will take them.

Posts: 1899 | Location: Texas | Registered: June 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Per our email and your pics I’ll take the mags and barrel

Posts: 91 | Location: DFW | Registered: April 19, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of craigcpa
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Didls:
Per our email and your pics I’ll take the mags and barrel

Barsto and accompanying mags are sold.

Just my 2¢

Posts: 7674 | Location: Raleighwood | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of craigcpa
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by iron chef:
I'm interested in the grips. Which model are they? Do you have the part number?

If they are black or gray, checkered G10, I will take them.

Email sent.

Just my 2¢

posted Hide Post
I'll take the P229 Hogue grips.

Posts: 1899 | Location: Texas | Registered: June 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of craigcpa
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by iron chef:
I'll take the P229 Hogue grips.

Email received and returned. Item marked. Thanks!

Just my 2¢

Picture of elberettas
posted Hide Post
Offer sent on P229 package.

Posts: 1819 | Location: San Diego, CA | Registered: July 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of craigcpa
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by elberettas:
Offer sent on P229 package.

Accepted. SPF.

Just my 2¢